Valiarchon

trentacles
OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Ok thought I'd just make a proper thread here for it.

Current Members:
Noitora - Hacker/Programmer
StorMyu - Hacker/Graphic
Valiarchon - Translator

We'll have some news in the future, so stay tuned~

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd like to add: Noitora is a beast ! x)
grog.gif

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Finally! I can't even figure out how to play the game....It just plays a loooooong intro then goes back to the title screen.

Finally a translation!

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
fallinroxas said:
Mana94: You do know that you can skip that right?

No it's an Anti-Piracy, you have the Introduction but after that you come back to the Title screen
you just need to find a Fix

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, My Acekard comes tomorrow
biggrin.gif
Im excited.

Tons of blocked games I can finally play

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any progress?
For those who don't know what this is...It's a tales of game...with frog things!

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yes. Tales of Keroro. My favorite RPG team making a game based on one of my favorite manga? Awesome.

I wish you guys the very best of luck, and I can't wait to see the progress made.

D

Deleted-134647

Translating a game based on a parody manga is no easy task. It requires not only familiarity with Keroro as the source material, but also with the various titles that it parodies. I doubt it's as crazy as any of the Super Robot Wars games, but it's still a daunting task. The translator has my sympathy. I hope you know what you're in for.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
throughhim413 said:
Translating a game based on a parody manga is no easy task. It requires not only familiarity with Keroro as the source material, but also with the various titles that it parodies. I doubt it's as crazy as any of the Super Robot Wars games, but it's still a daunting task. The translator has my sympathy. I hope you know what you're in for.

Valiarchon is the translator but we also have help from the Keroro fan community
because yeah this is a Hard task ^^

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best of luck, guys. Take your time, don't overwork and get burned out on it. There will be people that try to rush you, just ignore them. There will also be people that demand updates every few days, ignore them as well and only update when you feel the need to. It is important that you are enjoying the work that you're doing.

Valiarchon

trentacles
OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Things are actually going along faster than I thought they would initially. As soon as we hit the dialogue, its gonna slow down of course, but I'm hoping to have a keroro fan helping with that soon. First post edited.

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh, that was pretty quick... sure we won't have an official release? it almost seems like the most likely tales game to come overseas
tongue.gif

anyway, good luck, guys!

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
neoxephon said:
Best of luck, guys. Take your time, don't overwork and get burned out on it. There will be people that try to rush you, just ignore them. There will also be people that demand updates every few days, ignore them as well and only update when you feel the need to. It is important that you are enjoying the work that you're doing.

QUOTE(Kajitani-Eizan @ Mar 19 2010, 12:41 PM) heh, that was pretty quick... sure we won't have an official release? it almost seems like the most likely tales game to come overseas
tongue.gif

anyway, good luck, guys!

Thanks to you guys, it's very motivating =)

Valiarchon

trentacles
OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
well as far as I know it wont. Keroro isn't exactly the most popular thing outside of japan, so the possible profits would be smaller than if they localised one of the typical Tales of games. And if they haven't done that, the likelihood they'll do it for this is even smaller. That said, even if they do decide to, this should be completed before anything like that, so either way I regard it as a moot point. I think it would be amusing to have a comparison between this and the official localisation though..

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Valiarchon said. Keroro Gunsou isn't the most popular anime/manga title in amercia. Plus they haven't brought any tales of games for the ds stateside yet so...yea. I'm learning japanese then I won't need a translation patch (plus I'm moving to Japan in three months 0.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol