Valiarchon

trentacles
OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
You're kinda defeating the purpose of your own post... Also, please don't respond on behalf of a project you are not and have never been a part of, you have absolutely no idea what is happening or not happening.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valiarchon said:
You're kinda defeating the purpose of your own post... Also, please don't respond on behalf of a project you are not and have never been a part of, you have absolutely no idea what is happening or not happening.

There's no need to attack him.
In his defense, the first post says "We'll have some news in the future, so stay tuned~ ", which was in April of last year and the last response from you was Aug 30th. What was he supposed to think nine months later? Without any news, he won't know what is or isn't happening nor will anyone else.
I can't see a reason for the attack on boktor.

Valiarchon

trentacles
OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
It was not an attack, but rather a request. The main reason for a lack of news has been the withdrawal of Noitora from the community; I've been working on this by myself for the time being. I can understand a lack of certainty about the project considering, but that is still no grounds for him providing a definitive answer on our behalf without our consent.

On that note, was there really any need for you to get involved? If boktor had/has an issue with what I have said, then they can take it up with me personally. You advocate the maintenance of peace in these forums, but it's this type of unnecessary intervention that causes a lot of the problems ;x

Anyway, I won't be replying to anything further on the matter. To answer the initial question: Yes the project is still going, but I have absolutely no idea when there will be a release, as the main hacker is no longer with us, and the remaining members barely have time to work on it, let alone sort it all out from scratch. I think I'll request this locked until it's needed again...

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll consider that an official request.
If at any time you would like to have this thread re-opened,
please PM me or any other moderator in the NDS section and we'll gladly oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*