ROM Hack [WIP] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns - True Love Edition Patch

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems i can't access the after-marriage event, i married Ford but his events won't trigger is there any way to solve this?
That's really weird, I've never had any problems activating events before. For the after marriage events you have to have been married for at least 31 days, and for Ford's event it can't be a stormy day. To get a child you need to have completed that event, and have a king-sized bed (you can get that after upgrading your house to large). If you've already done all that, then I'm not really sure what could be wrong...

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Once again, bless you and thank you for all the hard work. The screenshots alone make me gush internally, I can't wait to play through everything myself.

Reactions: Silrae

HadnayPavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Strangely i can trigger this when i change my gender using the ntr-plugin, but when i'm a guy i couldn't do that, maybe some of my files are in the wrong places?

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strangely i can trigger this when i change my gender using the ntr-plugin, but when i'm a guy i couldn't do that, maybe some of my files are in the wrong places?
So when you play as a girl the event activates just fine? Huuuh, that definitely sounds like the hack is the problem then. I'll try playing through Ford's events really quickly tomorrow and see if I have the same problem.

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
My game just crashed when I tried to give Ludus a present - specifically a bamboo, which is a loved present for him. It's never happened before and I don't have any other hacks or cheats, so I can only assume it's because of the latest update.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game just crashed when I tried to give Ludus a present - specifically a bamboo, which is a loved present for him. It's never happened before and I don't have any other hacks or cheats, so I can only assume it's because of the latest update.
Yeah it seems like there's some major bugs in this update somehow, I just had my game crash for talking to a shopkeeper. It's really odd, considering I only edited the events and that shouldn't be interfering with things like that. I'll look through everything again tomorrow to see what could be causing the random crashes.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while using ntr cheats and the patch through luma, i had all clothes cheat activated, then accidentally opened my storage box next to lamp and the game went black with "error occurred turn off and back on and try again" i was just messing around and testing stuff so nothing lost.

NicheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just booted the game up to try out the patch, I was able to trigger Ford's dark blue heart event just fine (side note, excellent handling with that event Silrae, I was very satisfied with Ford's dialogue). Talked to Miranda just fine, but game crashed when I tried talking to Lisette-- my guess is the crash happens on bachelor/ette shopkeepers and not shopkeeps in general.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

while using ntr cheats and the patch through luma, i had all clothes cheat activated, then accidentally opened my storage box next to lamp and the game went black with "error occurred turn off and back on and try again" i was just messing around and testing stuff so nothing lost.

That might not be related to the patch, I've had crashes with using the ntr plugin cheats. My recommendation is to turn the clothes cheat off once you've activated it, you don't need to keep it on to keep all the clothes in your closet.

Reactions: Girafarig

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just booted the game up to try out the patch, I was able to trigger Ford's dark blue heart event just fine (side note, excellent handling with that event Silrae, I was very satisfied with Ford's dialogue). Talked to Miranda just fine, but game crashed when I tried talking to Lisette-- my guess is the crash happens on bachelor/ette shopkeepers and not shopkeeps in general.

That might not be related to the patch, I've had crashes with using the ntr plugin cheats. My recommendation is to turn the clothes cheat off once you've activated it, you don't need to keep it on to keep all the clothes in your closet.
i just wanted to report it incase it might be with the patch, and i don't leave it on was hoping to see the alt wedding attire in my closet with it.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just wanted to report it incase it might be with the patch, and i don't leave it on was hoping to see the alt wedding attire in my closet with it.
I can access the closet with the alt wedding attire patch? I think it might be a problem on the ntr plugin's end. Here's the previews:
xJsFH7v.png
OrbDYRR.png
7TswQrN.png
ExlMCUY.png
I77Z01w.png
ZX4mMCh.png

I talked to a generic shopkeeper that sold the pendant, and my game crashed. I talked to him again when I hadn't unlocked the pendant yet, and the game didn't crash. I also talked to Lisette without a problem, and I gave Ludus bamboo without a problem?

It seems like the crashes are just random, and are only happening when you talk to someone. That might mean that it's a bug from the previous update since I messed with those files for v2.0. If I can find a constant between the crashes, that would help a lot in finding where the bug actually is.

Could anyone having problems downgrade back to v2.0? If you keep having the same problems, then that would mean the crashes might not be entirely the newest update's fault.

(Also can I just thank this game for cropping up all these bugs after I released the update? Like jeeesus, let me have a break please.)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can access the closet with the alt wedding attire patch? I think it might be a problem on the ntr plugin's end. Here's the previews:
xJsFH7v.png
OrbDYRR.png
7TswQrN.png
ExlMCUY.png
I77Z01w.png
ZX4mMCh.png

I talked to a generic shopkeeper that sold the pendant, and my game crashed. I talked to him again when I hadn't unlocked the pendant yet, and the game didn't crash. I also talked to Lisette without a problem, and I gave Ludus bamboo without a problem?

It seems like the crashes are just random, and are only happening when you talk to someone. That might mean that it's a bug from the previous update since I messed with those files for v2.0. If I can find a constant between the crashes, that would help a lot in finding where the bug actually is.

Could anyone having problems downgrade back to v2.0? If you keep having the same problems, then that would mean the crashes might not be entirely the newest update's fault.

(Also can I just thank this game for cropping up all these bugs after I released the update? Like jeeesus, let me have a break please.)
And if they're using my plugin for the game, I can't help them unfortunately because I didn't make the codes, only the plugin itself.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which file is the purple kimono? i don't like purple and when i marry kasumi i'd rather not wear it. but i love your wedding dress, i hated the pink when i married ford. and love the color of lulukoko's wedding atire! great job on the recoloring of the attire :)

And if they're using my plugin for the game, I can't help them unfortunately because I didn't make the codes, only the plugin itself.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-ntr-plugin.463287/ this is the plugin i'm using. i'll test it around but it was most likely cause of the clothes one.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which file is the purple kimono? i don't like purple and when i marry kasumi i'd rather not wear it. but i love your wedding dress, i hated the pink when i married ford. and love the color of lulukoko's wedding atire! great job on the recoloring of the attire :)
Thanks! The kimono is file 140. I actually wasn't sure what to recolor that one as so I just went with purple because it was the easiest to do. I wasn't 100% in love with it either, though.

If you have any recommendations, I could make another recolor for the kimono!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://gbatemp.net/threads/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-ntr-plugin.463287/ this is the plugin i'm using. i'll test it around but it was most likely cause of the clothes one.
...That's my plugin. I helped Kari with it, then I took over with the plugin creation. I cannot help with the plugin because I did not create the codes.

NicheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! The kimono is file 140. I actually wasn't sure what to recolor that one as so I just went with purple because it was the easiest to do. I wasn't 100% in love with it either, though.

Just reverted back to v2.0, ran around the three towns, talked to every npc including portraitless ones, talked to shopkeeps both behind and in front of the counters, accessed shop menus, gave gifts, no crashes whatsoever. I'll put v3.0 back and test it next to see if I can help pin down the cause of the crashes.

As for the kimono, maybe a nice light blue?

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

maybe soft green shades or light blue shades?

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just reverted back to v2.0, ran around the three towns, talked to every npc including portraitless ones, talked to shopkeeps both behind and in front of the counters, accessed shop menus, gave gifts, no crashes whatsoever. I'll put v3.0 back and test it next to see if I can help pin down the cause of the crashes.

As for the kimono, maybe a nice light blue?
I have a feeling that finding the cause of the crashes is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack :') I'm still playing through Ford's events to check out your bug, btw!

maybe soft green shades or light blue shades?
Blue it is! I'll play around with the colors to see if I can get something nice.

Reactions: NicheGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_