Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (English Patch)

Chiika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey are you having any issue running the game on ryujinx? updated ryujinx and now the game causes emulator to crash while trying to start. Doesnt do it to any other game just sos awl
Post automatically merged:

for switch,...is this only able to be done on a jailbroken one?
It's working fine for me on ryujinx without having to edit anything special. Playing on steam deck

Kismet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anybody check the files for rf3s to see if it has English in the code?
I haven't, but I did unpack the whole thing. They're using .bundles again like in RF5. Ngl I'm too lazy to comb through all of them manually... But if anyone wants to give it a try, I uploaded the RomFS to google drive, just DM me

Joanne1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Japanese version of this game was recently released. And guess what? Being the curious person I am, I decided to dump the game files and guess what I found. English files.

For Pioneers of Olive Town, we had wonderful volunteers (@JokerD @ehnoah) who were successfully able to create an English patch so using their work as an example, I have decided to create a patch as well.

The patch was fixed mainly by this wonderful person named Raugo.

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Yuzu list and choose "Open Mod Data Location."
Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\
0100936018EB4000"
2. Extract the zip file and place the patch in this folder.
3. Right click game in Yuzu list again and choose "Properties."
You should see it already checked in the window. "patch | LayeredFS"
4. Make sure it is checked, hit OK and then run the game as normal.

RYUNJIX USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Ryunjix list and choose "Open Mod Directory" Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\mods\contents\0100936018eb4000"

SWITCH USER MINI GUIDE:

1. Extract the zip file and place the romfs folder into atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000

Pass: raugo for patch.7z and aespa4thgenleaders for Patch Creation.7z
There are other languages available as well; download the patch.7z for the English patch and the Patch Creation.7z for other languages. Make sure to read the steps in readme.

One last thing and the most important one: support the devs by preordering/purchasing the SoS games if you’d like to see the series continuing in the future!
View attachment 349565
The Japanese version of this game was recently released. And guess what? Being the curious person I am, I decided to dump the game files and guess what I found. English files.

For Pioneers of Olive Town, we had wonderful volunteers (@JokerD @ehnoah) who were successfully able to create an English patch so using their work as an example, I have decided to create a patch as well.

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
0100936018EB4000"

RYUNJIX USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Ryunjix list and choose "Open Mod Directory" Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\mods\contents\0100936018eb4000"

SWITCH USER MINI GUIDE:

1. Extract the zip file and place the romfs folder into atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000

There are other languages available as well; download the patch.7z for the English patch and the Patch Creation.7z for other languages. Make sure to read the steps in readme.

One last thing and the most important one: support the devs by preordering/purchasing the SoS games if you’d like to see the series continuing in the future!
View attachment 349565
Hello Maya, I'm Joanne and I wanna ask you what's the password is you need to unpack the file? I tried 0000 and 1234, but much more doesn't came uptoo my mind! And I really want to play it ASAP!!! Can you give me please?! Thanks on forehand, Joannne.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello Maya, I'm Joanne and I wanna ask you what's the password is you need to unpack the file? I tried 0000 and 1234, but much more doesn't came uptoo my mind! And I really want to play it ASAP!!! Can you give me please?! Thanks on forehand, Joannne.
The passwords is in the message that you quoted.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Joanne1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
0100936018EB4000"

RYUNJIX USER MINI GUIDE:

SWITCH USER MINI GUIDE:

View attachment 349565
Hello anyone! I do have a question: Does anyone know where to find your farming tools in this game? I really want to start planting, but tools would be come in handy than! ;) thanks in advance! Joanne.

Joanne1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it doesnt work, it stays Japanese. am on HOS 16.0.0, AMS 1.5.0. other mods work somehow.
It worked for me really well!! I do have the whole game in English!!

BTW, Do you know how I'm able to get the farming tools? Where I can find them?

it doesnt work, it stays Japanese. am on HOS 16.0.0, AMS 1.5.0. other mods work somehow.
BTW, do you know how I'm able to get my farming tools? Where I can find them after getting them from the man?

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
0100936018EB4000"

RYUNJIX USER MINI GUIDE:

SWITCH USER MINI GUIDE:

View attachment 349565
Hello Marya, do you know where I can find the farming tools after getting them from the old man? thanks in advance! Joanne.

Thank you very very much!! That's a hudge help!!
Hello, do you maby also know, where I can find my farming tools? After getting it from my fathers friend?

Last edited by Joanne1983,

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i decided to make a video about the game and the woke changes from the original, like rewriting martin to lust for men ect using some footage of the eng translation and Marvelous seems to got upset since the took the video down lol

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BTW, Do you know how I'm able to get the farming tools? Where I can find them?

BTW, do you know how I'm able to get my farming tools? Where I can find them after getting them from the man?

Hello Marya, do you know where I can find the farming tools after getting them from the old man? thanks in advance! Joanne.

Hello, do you maby also know, where I can find my farming tools? After getting it from my fathers friend?
Use the dpad or L and R on ur switch to cycle through your bag to find your tools and/or items. And please stop spamming the same question.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tried to reinstall it. still japanese. i tried it with modloader aswell, but it wont enable it.

could someone tell me the folder structure. maybe i mess up whole time.

Joanne1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use the dpad or L and R on ur switch to cycle through your bag to find your tools and/or items. And please stop spamming the same question.
Thank you, actualy that was a mistake! Sorry but im very new here!

Thank you, actualy that was a mistake! Sorry but im very new here!
Only since yesterday... really sorry! But really thanks for your help!

Reactions: Queen of SoS

SunsetFelid2

Newcomer
Trophies
The Deep Void inb4 Pumpkin Season Returns
XP
Country
United States
i decided to make a video about the game and the woke changes from the original, like rewriting martin to lust for men ect using some footage of the eng translation and Marvelous seems to got upset since the took the video down lol
good, i don't get why you can't just enjoy the parts of the game that are there for you. If you wanna complain maybe complain about something practical like f*cking Pui stealing my eggs twice a year, the lil sh*t

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good, i don't get why you can't just enjoy the parts of the game that are there for you. If you wanna complain maybe complain about something practical like f*cking Pui stealing my eggs twice a year, the lil sh*t
Please try not to engage. I think it’s a collective thought here to just ignore certain opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here