Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (English Patch)

AlphaSixNine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phew success. I finally got past ch1. after seeing what happens after the wedding scene I think I know what the problem is. In yuzu, the picture Takakura takes of you at the beginning and is pinned in that board in your house is broken. It looks like static mess. Since the game shows that and adds a new one after the wedding scene, I bet that's what causing the game to crash.

Glad I can finally continue.

I guess it really was because of yuzu. Ryujinx must not have this issue so I'm gonna switch to that.
Does anyone know if Ryujinx has a frame limiter? It has fps unlock but I can't find a way to limit it to 200% like in yuzu so the menus aren't in super speed

Reactions: PikminEater

NexiaMoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I'm on day 8 of chapther 1 (Begining), before I update to 1.0.2, Patch work fine, but when I updated to 1.0.2, My game crash on Continue save or new game (Black screen, then crash)

when I delete the patch from atmosphere, the game work fine.

Any Solution ?
Thank you

-- edit --
It's appear to be UI file that causing the crash

Last edited by NexiaMoe,

reskysam

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I'm on day 8 of chapther 1 (Begining), before I update to 1.0.2, Patch work fine, but when I updated to 1.0.2, My game crash on Continue save or new game (Black screen, then crash)

Any Solution ?
Thank you

-- edit --
Where download 1.0.2 update?

PikminEater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phew success. I finally got past ch1. after seeing what happens after the wedding scene I think I know what the problem is. In yuzu, the picture Takakura takes of you at the beginning and is pinned in that board in your house is broken. It looks like static mess. Since the game shows that and adds a new one after the wedding scene, I bet that's what causing the game to crash.

Glad I can finally continue.

I guess it really was because of yuzu. Ryujinx must not have this issue so I'm gonna switch to that.
Does anyone know if Ryujinx has a frame limiter? It has fps unlock but I can't find a way to limit it to 200% like in yuzu so the menus aren't in super speed
I played the entirety of chapter 1 on ryujinx and finally got passed the marriage scene. Note to all users, refrain from playing this game on yuzu and opt for ryujinx instead.

Marya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Any Solution ?
Thank you

-- edit --
Hey! Sorry If I'm late, but each update needs a new patch. Someone on the SoS modding discord server made this.

I'd personally suggest just waiting for the official release now to support the devs since it's so close. Especially if you plan to play on PC/PS5/Xbox, since graphics for those platforms seem to be enhanced compared to Switch.

I pre-ordered the PS5 version to encourage them to keep porting this game to other consoles. I felt bad after seeing how this game didn't perform well in Japan.

Attachments

• ui_data (2).7z
    81.3 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Akkachu

Lavapulse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who’d love to try to find a fix.

You can extract these files using the SoS-FoMT LZS extractor tool by JokerD.

And you can open the .bum files by Noesis.

Our current goal is to make the UI text use the normal version of the font while dialogue text to keep using the smaller version.

Were you able to actually successfully open the .bum files with Noesis? I can't find a working plugin anywhere. (Chrrox seems to have removed theirs from xentax, but seeing as that was made for another studio's game, I'm not confident it would have been useful for this anyway).

kascruz10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there -

I have read everything in this thread and still can not seem to get my game to work. Currently running 1.0.2 English Version. I have my cheats in the folder with the correct BID matches everything. Cheats are not working. Copied the files from original post here, and nothing seems to be loading for me in game to use my cheats. Would appreciate help, been looking all over for a soloution!

Console: Switch
Version. 1.0.2
Cheats credit:
crazy_p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright