Gaming Ryū ga Gotoku HD 1&2 Yakuza English Translation

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I searched before unfortunately there are no translation mods for Wii U version anywhere... not even subtitles. The game is simply unplayable :(

fernando_kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have been doing some research regarding the extraction of texts from PS2 games (which I, when reading the post, believe to be the first step).
As I have no experience with this work, I went looking for tools that could do the job, but I didn't find any dedicated, specifically, for PS2 games.
However, I found some posts and two tools that may be useful in some way. The links will be in the attached TXT file.

Attachments

• links.txt
    332 bytes · Views: 263

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do hope we may see this one day done, this is a pretty solid pair of titles for the Wii U to unfortunately not see localization, despite the fact that when the games originally released, they did get localized.

CORE

3:16
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just trying to gather tools to open/extract archives I have basically PS2 US Versions.

The idea is to swap or edit the English Data and hope for the best.

I found a page a while ago I tried to get some info about the tools they were using because they too were Translating PS3 Titles in the Series.

CORE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless someone else does it yes but in all honesty I have not looked at it yet im all over the place doing different things.

CORE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On and Off not very much to see yet I have assets but need some tools and because of that it on backburner of to do list.

There where some peeps who where or did Translate PS3 Titles and I tryed to contact them on a Website they had but no reply.

I guess the tools and experience would be beneficial and useful to go about doing the translation but open to others who want to try and let myself off the hook lol.

But it is still in the works.

Reactions: TatsuHun and Bowl0l

WADS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If it's not in development, I'd recommend moving this project to the PS3 version, I've been trying it out on RPCS3 and it runs perfectly at 4K.
Post automatically merged:

If it's still in development, I'd recommend moving this project to the PS3 version, I've been trying it out on RPCS3 and it runs perfectly at 4K.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's not in development, I'd recommend moving this project to the PS3 version, I've been trying it out on RPCS3 and it runs perfectly at 4K.
Post automatically merged:

If it's still in development, I'd recommend moving this project to the PS3 version, I've been trying it out on RPCS3 and it runs perfectly at 4K.
I think most people here that would be interested in this would mostly be interested in getting an English version running on their Wii U. I would hope that if someone were working on the Wii U version, that they wouldn't just abandon it for another platform entirely.

Of course it's all a moot point as I'm pretty sure no one is actively working on this at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ