PS2 Anthology Book Set Reviews ALL 4,420 PS2 games in NA, JP, EU (Releasing End-of-Year)

SavingTheVideoGame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A four-book set will be released at the end of this year that chronicles all 4,420 PS2 games from North America, Japan, and Europe, with accessories, dev kits, special edition console releases. From what I've seen of it this will be a very in-depth look at the PS2. Since the 25th anniversary of the PS2 will be next year this book looks like it will be a collector's item since it says it's not going to be printed again. This English edition is coming out from Geeks Line Publishing (they've published a bunch of console history books) and can be pre-ordered on Kickstarter for $165. It will be a translation of the French edition. Just curious, anyone on here have the French edition? Any thoughts on it?

Source.

2024-01-21_064409.png

Last edited by SavingTheVideoGame,
Reactions: KiiWii

SavingTheVideoGame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A four-book set will be released at the end of this year that chronicles all 4,420 PS2 games from North America, Japan, and Europe, with accessories, dev kits, special edition console releases. From what I've seen of it this will be a very in-depth look at the PS2. Since the 25th anniversary of the PS2 will be next year this book looks like it will be a collector's item since it says it's not going to be printed again. This English edition is coming out from Geeks Line Publishing (they've published a bunch of console history books) and can be pre-ordered on Kickstarter for $165. It will be a translation of the French edition. Just curious, anyone on here have the French edition? Any thoughts on it?

Source.

View attachment 415582

Just an FYI that there is less than 48 hours to pre-order the box-set at a 10% off discount offer on Kickstarter.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright