Super Mario Maker Save Collection (All Event and Staff Courses Preserved, 3DS Mario Challenge Port, and More)

SapphireBulletBill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a collection of save files for Super Mario Maker. This is primarily meant to be a preservation for the Event Courses and Staff Courses, which are now inaccessible due to the shutdown of the 3DS and Wii U's servers. This collection also includes other extra save files. For each save, all courses can be played through Coursebot.

All Event, Staff, and Sample Courses
This save contains all 46 Event Courses, as well as all 32 Staff Courses (Mary O., Bowser, Undodog, etc.)
Because the 3DS and Wii U servers were shutdown, this has become the only way to play these courses.
While these were only accessible online, they could be downloaded to be played offline, allowing these to be preserved through a save file.
[NOTICE]: The limited-time event course "Bakarythm Land" is not present here, as it was delisted and impossible to download anyway.
All 68 Sample Courses are unlocked, so every official courses is here!
As a bonus, the introductory tutorial course is saved as its own, unmodified course.

1712596788881.png

3DS Super Mario Challenge Port
This save is a port of the 3DS version's campaign. This includes 100 officially made courses, all ported to the Wii U version for an enhanced experience. This was ported using OCDM by saving all courses to coursebot, then converting them to Wii U format. The Challenge Medals however are not present.

1712598640138.png

All Parts Unlocked (Except Mystery Costumes)
This save has no courses, but all course parts unlocked. I don't know how mystery costumes are handled, so they are unfortunately not present here.

1712598669526.png

My Save File
This is my original save file in its final state. This contains 119 courses, spanning from 2015-2017. My brothers and I had a lot of fun with this game throughout its lifespan, so I find it reasonable to include it here.

1712598688005.png

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tdfwc0k7096jd3w/SMM1_Save_Pack.zip/file

An instructional document is provided with the download for how to import the save files. Please note that this isn't a 100% comprehensive guide, as you will need to piece some parts together yourself. If you are struggling, please research some tutorials on how to import/export Wii U saves.

Last edited by SapphireBulletBill,

danyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wait you forgot one event course which isn't on your save file : Super Bakarythm Land.
if you've never heard of it, that's normal, it was deleted on February 22, 2016 and it could no longer be saved after its release day (so after November 4, 2015).

Reactions: J-Will

SapphireBulletBill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot!

Would the opposite be possible, i.e., porting the Wii U levels (without the Secret Mushroom) to the 3DS?
I think OCDM works both ways.
Post automatically merged:

Wait you forgot one event course which isn't on your save file : Super Bakarythm Land.
if you've never heard of it, that's normal, it was deleted on February 22, 2016 and it could no longer be saved after its release day (so after November 4, 2015).
Makes sense. I downloaded these in 2020 in preparation for the shutdown, but I was never aware of this one level at all. Why they delisted it back then is beyond me. And the fact that you couldn't download it either is cumbersome.

Last edited by SapphireBulletBill,
Reactions: J-Will

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade