ROM Hack [WIP] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns - True Love Edition Patch

NicheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I use the ntr patch and cheat? I applied the patch with ntr and the cheat menu won't come up. I'm using the hamtaro patched cia also but the in the cheat thread said the cheat works with the hamtaro unlocked patch as well.
Also thank you for the help :)

Okay, did you also copy the SoSToT folder from the download to the root of your SD card? And for the cheat, did you copy the .plg file for it into the plugins folder where the layeredfs.plg for the patch is as well?

Last edited by NicheGamer,

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, did you also copy the SoSToT folder from the download to the root of your SD card? And for the cheat, did you copy the .plg file for it into the plugins folder where the layeredfs.plg for the patch is as well?
Yeah. I put both plugin for the patch and cheat in same plugin folder for the game and yeah the sostot folder is in my SD card. Patch works great.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I put both plugin for the patch and cheat in same plugin folder for the game and yeah the sostot folder is in my SD card. Patch works great.
But the cheats may or may not work with the Hamtaro patched CIA. When we said it worked with the Hamtaro patch, we did the Luma/NTR method for testing, not the patched CIA. I don't know why it would be any different, but I just thought I would mention it. Are you pressing Select to open the cheat menu? You do not need to press X+Y.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the cheats may or may not work with the Hamtaro patched CIA. When we said it worked with the Hamtaro patch, we did the Luma/NTR method for testing, not the patched CIA. I don't know why it would be any different, but I just thought I would mention it. Are you pressing Select to open the cheat menu? You do not need to press X+Y.
I tried both ways to bring up cheat menu, but had the cheat in there before using the patch and cheat worked fine before. Yes I pressed select button.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried both ways to bring up cheat menu, but had the cheat in there before using the patch and cheat worked fine before. Yes I pressed select button.
Then it may be the CIA you're using. It's the only other thing I can think of. Can you try a clean version of the game, with the cheat plugin, true love patch, and the Hamtaro patch files on your SD card (either using Luma/NTR method)?

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it may be the CIA you're using. It's the only other thing I can think of. Can you try a clean version of the game, with the cheat plugin, true love patch, and the Hamtaro patch files on your SD card (either using Luma/NTR method)?
Yeah I'll try that since I just started the game anyways. Glad I can have everything in the game now lol thank you :)

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have a link to the hamtaro restoration that doesn't need a japanese copy of the game?
That can't be directly linked, unfortunately. You can find it by searching "Hamtaro restoration" on "that iso site". It'll be the req thread, and the onionfs download will be on the second page of that thread.

If you don't know what "that iso site" is, google those exact words and it'll be the first result you get.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That can't be directly linked, unfortunately. You can find it by searching "Hamtaro restoration" on "that iso site". It'll be the req thread, and the onionfs download will be on the second page of that thread.

If you don't know what "that iso site" is, google those exact words and it'll be the first result you get.
will cheats work with the hamtaro restoration from that iso site?

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should, but I'm not the creator of the ntr plugin and I don't use the Hamtaro patch, so I'm not entirely sure.
oh ok does ntr run both the cheat and your patch at the same time? if so, it was probably the hamtaro patched game that caused the cheats to not work. i had the game from that iso site. i'll ask on the cheat thread.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok does ntr run both the cheat and your patch at the same time? if so, it was probably the hamtaro patched game that caused the cheats to not work. i had the game from that iso site. i'll ask on the cheat thread.
I use the ntr plugin to test my patch all the time without problems, so it should work just fine with both luma and ntr methods.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EnH7bea.png
qOv9pyh.png
Wxoik87.png
slp6gAA.png
K2Bk2su.png
05v9lDw.png

Lol I posted this prematurely, welp. That goes to show just how tired I am, but that doesn't matter because I finally finished v3.0! It was a bit touch and go there for a while, but jeez am I glad to have this all done! As you may already know, this will be the last major update until the DLC comes out! The next update should include compatibility fixes with the DLC (if needed) and edits to any events that need it.

This update brings both minor and major changes to all love events, including the after-marriage events! It also has two optional patches included in the download! The first is a patch to make Inari act as if they are the same gender as you (It's very unnoticeable imo, but it does switch their art in the credits), and the second patch is a simple texture edit to the player's wedding attire in case you didn't want you and your spouse to look like twins on your wedding day ^^

Here's the full overview of the changes that come with this update:
  • Minor changes made to:
    • Iluka's dark blue and pink love events
    • Siluka's light blue, dark blue, and yellow love events
    • Ludus' light blue, light green, yellow, and orange love events
    • Komari's dark blue, light green, yellow, and orange love events
    • Kasumi's light blue and light green love events
    • Yuzuki's orange love event
    • Hinata's light blue, light green, yellow, and orange love events
    • Wayne's light blue, yellow, and pink love events.
    • Lisette's light blue, dark blue, light green, orange, and pink events
    • Ford's yellow and orange love events
    • All of the marriage candidates confession events
    • Ludus' break up event
    • Iluka's break up event
    • Kasumi's break up event
    • All of the marriage candidates after-marriage events
    • Wedding anniversary event
  • Moderate changes made to:
    • Ludus' dark blue love event
    • Kasumi's light pink love event
    • Yuzuki's light blue love event
    • Wayne's orange love event
    • Ford's dark blue love event
  • Major changes made to:
    • Kasumi's dark blue and yellow love events
    • Komari's light blue love event
    • Yuzuki's light green and yellow love events
  • Added optional patch to make Inari the same gender as player
  • Added optional patch to change the color of the player's wedding attire
  • Lengthened the game's dialogue box
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Minor text error fixes
Download
(Make sure to overwrite old files when you update!)
I hope you all enjoy this update! Like before, I'd be very grateful if bugs/text errors were reported to me along with pictures! I'll see you all again when the DLC comes out (in like 2018 lmao)

Last edited by Silrae,

HadnayPavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for the hard work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also is it normal for the couple to not have a baby yet?, my events won't trigger

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the hard work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also is it normal for the couple to not have a baby yet?, my events won't trigger
You should be able to trigger the child birth and pregnancy events without a problem, but the pregnancy event is just a black screen. Have you done the after marriage event yet? That's a requirement to get a child.

"All of the marriage candidates confession events" includes the reverse confessions as well, right?

Yep!

Last edited by Silrae,
Reactions: Girafarig

NicheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-cries- You are such a wonderful person for giving this to us Silrae ;;;;___;;;; Now I'm super torn between playing/writing Fallout 4 or playing SoS now!! Thank you, thank you and thank you again for all of your hard work.

Reactions: Silrae

HadnayPavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It seems i can't access the after-marriage event, i married Ford but his events won't trigger is there any way to solve this?

DarkLordDemaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you so very much.
With how many projects that i follow being stuck in almost-finished purgatory, seeing a project being completed is incredibly relieving.

Reactions: Silrae

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-