ZXDS, the Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for the Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes include Wifi Multiplayer support and SZX Snapshop support. See the full list of changes below.[/p]
Changelog said:+ Peer-to-peer WiFi multiplayer for 2 players.
+ SZX snapshots support.
* RZX playback now supports external snapshots.
* Save slots now use SZX instead of Z80. Existing Z80 slot files are still loaded, though,
and you can delete them manually once you don't need/want to keep them.
* Save slots now save the associated tape/disk into a separate file if needed as well.
Disk is saved once and then only whenever it is modified, tape is saved
only once and only if it is not positioned at the begining or the very end.
* Lot of internal changes (save states cache, icon buffering, bigger file buffer).
* Few subtle TRDOS fixes (eject during sector write, access to high tracks of SD disks).
* Subtle changes (2x faster change to parent directory, no cd to zip in zip, WiFi IPC sync).
* Changed grayscale palette to match the luminance of the real Spectrum.
! Happy birthday, Martijn.