ZXDS 0.9.2b1

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Recorderdude, Nov 9, 2010.

Nov 9, 2010

ZXDS 0.9.2b1 by Recorderdude at 6:16 PM (1,579 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Recorderdude
    OP

Member Recorderdude Musician, Animator, Buffoon.

United States
    [​IMG] ZXDS 0.9.2b1
    Update

ZXDS, the Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for the Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes include Wifi Multiplayer support and SZX Snapshop support. See the full list of changes below.[/p]

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Developer's Site

2. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    Thanks a million man !
    I've been following ZXDS development from the very beginning , and it's easily my favorite emulator out there for any system by a long shot !
    This update sounds really cool too, makes me think about donating again.....[​IMG]

3. SixtySixHundred

Member SixtySixHundred GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    You're a Homebrew dev's wet dream! donating again!..

Anyway, I think this is one of the most technically-sound pieces of Homebrew available for the DS. It's a near-perfect emulator and has a load of useful features. I don't know if it's my 'rose tinted glasses' talking, but this seems to make (re)playing ZX Spectrum games as fun as they were back in the day!

4. dudereno

Member dudereno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Pretty much agree with all the positive comments,. ZXDS is the definitive Spectrum emulator on any system. The fact that the DS and the spectrum share the same screen size makes it a perfect match. I love the save state feature with thumb nails, so you can easily pick up and play lengthy games like Head over heads, Batman, Lords of Midnight and Marsport.

Thanks to the OP for the headsup regarding the new update.