Hello everyone nice to be here

Dillinjadale

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone I’ve just managed to put twilight ++ on to my dsi I don’t really know how I done it but I did and I’m really enjoying it😃, I grew up playing the old consoles ,atari , spectrum,
mega drive Just to name a few.
I really miss them days so it’s great to be able to play all theses on the ds,
so thank you to whoever managed to make this possible your all legends🙏🏻🤗

one thing I can’t get to work is ZXDS from the micro sd, I have tried to follow
Hi All, finally got it to work! I followed the guide djileviticus first listed (on 10/08/2021) but had to improvise slightly:

A. After step 5 it's important to make sure NEITHER 'Load Options' or 'Save Options' are ticked.
B. After clicking 'Start RAMDisk' (step 6) a new drive was created on my PC (H:/) as seen in Windows Explorer
C. I copied the entire ZXDS folder from my Flashcart (that works in DS/DSi slot-1) and pasted that into H:/ drive (step 7)
D. Then continue from step 8 (and in step 9 named the file ZXDS.img)
E. In step 12, as well as setting 'RAM disk' to 0, I also set 'Run in' to 'DS mode'

So far as I can tell, all game file types that work from slot-1 flashcart work from this method and game titles don't need to be in upper case or limited to 7 characters. Also, WiFi link-up works for two-player games (Match Day II anyone?!) and the load/save slots can be used. Basically, everything works like on flashcart. (The only thing that I still can't get to work is online game downloads. This works on my 2DS XL using ZXDS 2.1.1 but not on DSi using ZXDS 1.3.4. Has anyone managed to get it to work, on DSi)?

Thanks very much for the help from banjo2 and djilevictus. Great to have this working from SD card :)

Edit: just noticed that whilst ‘save slots’ can be created, once turning DSi off and then back on and reloading ZXDS, the saves disappear. Wonder if they can be made permanent?

But I don’t know exactly where all the files are supposed to go when making the ram disc, plus finding the right settings in twilight menu so it can run properly.
I know this is a big ask but if anyone could make a video tutorial on the whole process from creating the ram disc to loading it on the ds and playing it I would be so very great full,
Would love to set this up for my older brother who i used to play match of the day with when sharing the keyboard😂good memories.

Dillinjadale

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Dillinjadale and welcome to GBATemp! :grog: :toot:
Thank you ✌🏻
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to GBAtemp! I'm sure you'll be able to find your help. Personally I'm not really great at helping others with the homebrew scene just yet, cause I'm also very new. You'll get your question in no time I'm sure.
Thank you 🥰hopefully soon someone can help,
I’m itching to play the speccy🥰

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

• Haha
Reactions: DragonMals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol