XP
Country
United States
  • datetime="2015-02-09T13:26:51+00:00"
  • datetime="2015-02-03T11:39:52+00:00"
  • datetime="2015-01-22T20:28:38+00:00"
  • datetime="2015-01-20T10:25:32+00:00"
  • datetime="2015-01-10T20:32:50+00:00"
Looks like they're on UTC, but I wouldn't know if that meant anything. You can post any timezone from anywhere xD

The only connection afaik is that the carts are made in China.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whois doesn't say where they are, but if we don't hear from them by April 17th....

Domain Name: GATEWAY-3DS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: ELSA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LEE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 13-dec-2014
Creation Date: 17-apr-2013
Expiration Date: 17-apr-2015 <---------------------------

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whois doesn't say where they are, but if we don't hear from them by April 17th....

Domain Name: GATEWAY-3DS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: ELSA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LEE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 13-dec-2014
Creation Date: 17-apr-2013
Expiration Date: 17-apr-2015 <---------------------------

Thats arguments actually there. If they would really stop by the april 15 and they dont bring out an update we will be screwed...

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly, if region free was on sky3ds i woulda bought it already. i have no options to play NA 3ds roms on my japanese n3ds ll :(

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
honestly, if region free was on sky3ds i woulda bought it already. i have no options to play NA 3ds roms on my japanese n3ds ll :(

The problem I have with the sky3DS is that it can be easily blocked with any update incoming. :/ Regionthree was working on O3DS with sky3DS until the last official FW update, and since then it have been blocked... :/

I have a PAL N3DS and since I'm French I might go "legit" with this one, and use my O3DS with gateway to play old NDS games or 3DS games that we don't receive in France, so I'm waiting for an update that is isn't coming... And it's kind of annoying. I don't have problem in waiting, I have plenty of things to do and if I want play games I have a PS3/PSV/PS4/WiiU/Wii/O3DS/PC/360, etc etc, so no problem, but they could, and SHOULD at least GIVE US A STATUT UPDATE!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Are they close to the release, months away? What is the problem (even without giving us details?) is that a hardware/software problem? Personal problems they have in their lifes?

I was glad to hear that an ANNOUNCEMENT will be coming, very soon, in 24h, but the problem is that it was WEEKS AGO.

Damn, anyway your sales are BLOCKED now, nobody will buy a Gateway until you bring OFW 9.5 firmware or N3DS support, so ANYWAY you won't lose anything by giving an announcement to the people who already bought your card...

To me they are close to become a "dead team", they're no update at all, no signs that they're still working on it, we maybe should be used to the fact that the Gateway team is just... Gone. And all the signs are going this way, no answers to any emails (before they did always answer), no website update, their website domain name is almost dead too... Well.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orrrrrr that they left autorenew on and their credit card is still valid

I'll take it!
Any sign of life is better than the dead silence they put everyone through between updates.
The least they could do is post up on their web page "Hey We're still working on it" every once-in-a-while.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll take it!
Any sign of life is better than the dead silence they put everyone through between updates.
The least they could do is post up on their web page "Hey We're still working on it" every once-in-a-while.

If they're not writing it it's because, maybe, they're... not working on it? ^^"

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even if I want the GW N3DS update sooo bad, I'd be more than happy if the GW team just tells us on their site it isn't ready yet and an approximate date release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.