Zombie thread, RAAAGH

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, before we get any more snippy at each other I'd like you to take a deep breath and ask yourself if you're actually angry at the person you're replying to, or at the situation you're both in.

I personally can't blame someone for looking for an alternate answer when they've waited much longer than they expected to on what was promised.
It makes perfect sense for you all to be angry, but the people in this thread aren't the cause of that anger. (usually)

Wow. When anyone else makes such a statement there is a whole group here who jumps their shit. "Gateway never promised you anything!" I wonder where they are right now?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. When anyone else makes such a statement there is a whole group here who jumps their shit. "Gateway never promised you anything!" I wonder where they are right now?

they left, they're on the sky side...

And i know this is off topic, but when my friend logged on, under her name and message count is says warning level (6), what is that. mine has warning level (1), but i dont know what it means

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And i know this is off topic, but when my friend logged on, under his name and message count is says warning level (6), what is that. mine has warning level (1), but i dont know what it means

Click the warning level for an explanation of why the warnings were issued.
(The gauge may go to ten, but nobody ever makes it there)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they left, they're on the sky side...

I don't think so, they are the hardcore GW apologists. Nothing against them, just seem to be a bit selective in who they criticize.
And i know this is off topic, but when my friend logged on, under his name and message count is says warning level (6), what is that. mine has warning level (1), but i dont know what it means

I think it means you have been a bad boy, like posting links to copyrighted material or trolling. Somehow I have gone under the radar. :)

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who is she then? XD

telling you can get her banned, i think.
If the warnings are pretty old it may be time to remove some of them.
some are new, like past week. it also helps i dont know her exact user name (as in if it was ElMarioSuperDeMexicoSupremeXLiLite28594, we would usually just say like Mario Super De Mexico.) <- that was the real name of a different friend, on a different forum site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: ok