Zombie thread, RAAAGH

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Ok
Okay, now stop repeating this and buy a Sky if you want to pirate your games. If you don't care about Gateway, you might as well leave the thread, as this is a Gateway based thread. Telling people how Gateway was your worst purchase doesn't mean anything to most people. Personally, it's just annoying.

Maybe someone can learn from my mistakes.

I hope so.

Reactions: mrGREEK360

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe someone can learn from my mistakes.

I hope so.

The mistake of rambling on the forums? Doubtful.

If it takes around 4 month to bring the SW from that level to a usable state -
there is something fundamentally going wrong.
So why aren't you attacking Microsoft for showing a video of Windows 10 and it not being released yet? You clearly have no idea how manufacturing of hardware or software works.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok
Okay, now stop repeating this and buy a Sky if you want to pirate your games. If you don't care about Gateway, you might as well leave the thread, as this is a Gateway based thread. Telling people how Gateway was your worst purchase doesn't mean anything to most people. Personally, it's just annoying.
I think his problem is not the GW but the Japanese N3DS.
Even using Sky going through regionthree for every other game must be a pita. Not to mention that almost sure regionthree won't work with xenoblade and buying legit games for his system is not a good option unless he speaks Japanese.
Bad purchase, for sure.

Reactions: dustmite

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can't we just admit that the gateway N3DS support is dead and move on?
I mean, we well know that there is still no fully working entry point yet on N3DS without an external game. that's a fact that even gateway team can't change...
I acknowledge their support is dead and propose changing the topic to creative uses for your GW card, as paperweight, fridge magnet, soup flavoring, dog's toy, you name it. Pictures also.

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
The mistake of rambling on the forums? Doubtful.

So why aren't you attacking Microsoft for showing a video of Windows 10 and it not being released yet? You clearly have no idea how manufacturing of hardware or software works.

Comparing Windows 10 to a Flashcart SW/HW Combo?

Hmm, maybe there is a big difference.

GW is maybe more comparable to R4 and wood.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, before we get any more snippy at each other I'd like you to take a deep breath and ask yourself if you're actually angry at the person you're replying to, or at the situation you're both in.

I personally can't blame someone for looking for an alternate answer when they've waited much longer than they expected to on what was promised.
It makes perfect sense for you all to be angry, but the people in this thread aren't the cause of that anger. (usually)

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, i may have said I'm getting a Sky3DS, which i am. but when gateway updates, that sky is going to my old 3DS on 9.4, and will probably not be used ever. i am much more excited for gateway and am staying posted and patient, just need something to hold me over. But everyone is leaving... for good... Why? we ask of so much, right now no one offers what gateway will soon offer, yet your leaving. Progress takes time!

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
First of all, you never edited the post...
Back to the point, considering the state of Gatewait right now I'd say that's a pretty good deal, maybe even make some small homebrew just so

Yeah, I have developed this habit of sorts :P 90% of the time, I do edit, but sometimes when am just about to finish the post and post it, I realize something and I add it that way :P

Thanx. I've decided to get it. It's just 24 Euros :) Can't get any cheaper. His selling price is actually 10 Euros, 14 Euros is Registered Airmail shipping :P

Reactions: MrJason005

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mommy I'm scared...:unsure:

Attachments

• 2hackhaha.JPG
    2hackhaha.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 246

Stremon

Trophies
Website
jbbongrand.blogspot.fr
XP
Country
France
I acknowledge their support is dead and propose changing the topic to creative uses for your GW card, as paperweight, fridge magnet, soup flavoring, dog's toy, you name it. Pictures also.

nah, still using it on my old 9.2 3DS, and it's working really well :D
but the blue card on the other hand... I don't even remember where it is now hahaha
Funny thing about gateway product: they released it with 2 cards, one for the DS profile entry point, one for the games.
With the 9.2 firmware, the blue card became completely useless, and the red card too if you prefer CIA.
With >9.2, the red card seems to be completely useless too since they aren't able to get emunand or anything...
Who said gateway was more viable on the long term than other flash cards? hahaha

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
nah, still using it on my old 9.2 3DS, and it's working really well :D
but the blue card on the other hand... I don't even remember where it is now hahaha
Funny thing about gateway product: they released it with 2 cards, one for the DS profile entry point, one for the games.
With the 9.2 firmware, the blue card became completely useless, and the red card too if you prefer CIA.
With >9.2, the red card seems to be completely useless too since they aren't able to get emunand or anything...
Who said gateway was more viable on the long term than other flash cards? hahaha

Well, am sure you know a work around for that. There is an unblocker .cia file, which will unblock that blue card and you can play DS games with it :)

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hijacking the thread here. now if i get a retail copy of alpha sapphire can i transfer my gateway save using the gateway save tool thing in the gateway menu? like id dump the .sav from my retail cart then see what its named. then copy the name over my gateway cart alpha sapphire .sav then go to the gateway menu and try to put the .sav back onto the retail cart?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
hijacking the thread here. now if i get a retail copy of alpha sapphire can i transfer my gateway save using the gateway save tool thing in the gateway menu? like id dump the .sav from my retail cart then see what its named. then copy the name over my gateway cart alpha sapphire .sav then go to the gateway menu and try to put the .sav back onto the retail cart?

Yea, I think that should work. Don't see why not :)

BTW, I can't even write on your wall :(

I'm following you too now, but I don't know why or what it means.
He's our latest reliable source, that's why ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ds is 20 years old this year