stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Chinese New Year 2015 begins on Thursday 19 February, and end on 5 March. It is day one month one of the Chinese lunar calendar, and its date in January or February varies from year to year (always somewhere in the period January 21 to February 20

GET FUCKIN' HYYYYPPPPPPPPD

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I bet so!
She's like the lead singer of a band.

If she's not there, the band won't be the same.
What if she's the only one working on the update, and answering emails. Then she has to travel to China to oversee the production of the carts, which eats up 1 week out of every month :O

Reactions: gamesquest1

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What if she's the only one working on the update, and answering emails. Then she has to travel to China to oversee the production of the carts, which eats up 1 week out of every month :O
Poor lady, that is exhausting. :P
I'll try to send an email today... I have no hope to get an answer, but still :3 .
Go for it!
You got nothing to lose. (Other than time :P)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
dont forget she also hand delivers everyones gateway card personally........she is like the modern day all year round santa claus

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
dont forget she also hand delivers everyones gateway card personally........she is like the modern day all year round santa claus
Dodging customs physically ;)

Maybe she just figured out it was pointless to respond to emails, if she wasn't able to work on the update, thus the silent treatment. Also, I assume she's got writers block, trying to pen down that announcement garyopa promised so long ago.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dodging customs physically ;)

Maybe she just figured out it was pointless to respond to emails, if she wasn't able to work on the update, thus the silent treatment. Also, I assume she's got writers block, trying to pen down that announcement garyopa promised so long ago.

and maybe her red nails are magic, and thats what allows her to do this and still (eventually) release the update, but since one broke, she doesnt have time to work on the update, but does the other stuff. And the hand delivery thing explains why it takes so long to get a gateway delivered, without paying an extra $30

Reactions: 2Hack

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Community Supporters!
Let's all join together for this greater cause.

We all have to put SonyUSA's magic remaining nail back into her finger so that the update might happen!

Let's all push forward!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite for people with beefy...