Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Raz266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably buying a Sky over the weekend, the waiting and no announcement as become alittle ridiculous. Told a few friends about Gateway and that was months ago, gonna tell them Sky is fine depending on what they need/want.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Am getting Cubic Ninja, just coz am getting it cheap and wanna keep the exploit window open on my N3DS XL. Will be getting either Gateway or Sky3DS OR NONE if Karl3DS CFW makes all of that possible.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The problem I have with the sky3DS is that it can be easily blocked with any update incoming. :/ Regionthree was working on O3DS with sky3DS until the last official FW update, and since then it have been blocked... :/

Regionthree is one month old and has been blocked this week. Sky3DS is still not.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem I have with the sky3DS is that it can be easily blocked with any update incoming. :/ Regionthree was working on O3DS with sky3DS until the last official FW update, and since then it have been blocked... :/

I have a PAL N3DS and since I'm French I might go "legit" with this one, and use my O3DS with gateway to play old NDS games or 3DS games that we don't receive in France, so I'm waiting for an update that is isn't coming... And it's kind of annoying. I don't have problem in waiting, I have plenty of things to do and if I want play games I have a PS3/PSV/PS4/WiiU/Wii/O3DS/PC/360, etc etc, so no problem, but they could, and SHOULD at least GIVE US A STATUT UPDATE!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Are they close to the release, months away? What is the problem (even without giving us details?) is that a hardware/software problem? Personal problems they have in their lifes?

I was glad to hear that an ANNOUNCEMENT will be coming, very soon, in 24h, but the problem is that it was WEEKS AGO.

Damn, anyway your sales are BLOCKED now, nobody will buy a Gateway until you bring OFW 9.5 firmware or N3DS support, so ANYWAY you won't lose anything by giving an announcement to the people who already bought your card...

To me they are close to become a "dead team", they're no update at all, no signs that they're still working on it, we maybe should be used to the fact that the Gateway team is just... Gone. And all the signs are going this way, no answers to any emails (before they did always answer), no website update, their website domain name is almost dead too... Well.

they released 3.0.4 on february 2nd, they havehad wait times between updates of 2 months... its been 1 month, calm down.

It's not 90$

You can find it for less than 70$

where?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
so i received the red 3ds xl with firmware 7.1e today & i just successfully downgraded it to 4.5e without even making a system nand backup. :P

now i'm waiting for the hot pink 3ds xl to arrive to do the exact same thing again. if anyone wants to buy n3dsxl in blue with firmware 9.0e it's in the trading area of this nice forum. once this one is sold i will most likely sell my regular black n3ds & waive goodbye to n3ds gatewait support,life is too short & to be honest i no longer care about super stable 3d at 1st it was awesome but this long wait just killed the excitement for me so n3ds is no better in my eyes than 3ds plus in 2 years time nintendo is probably going to release the real next gen n3ds with new releases of all of their AAA titles,i doubt the current n3ds is going to see many new AAA ninty titles. oh & i can't wait for uncharted 4 it will be a good reason to buy a ps4. maybe :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I laugh at the guys that said back in january: "Give gateway some time they need to polish some stuff before release"
3 months later...still polishing :)
its the damn glossy cover on the n3DS, every-time the finish and pick it up to upload it gets more fingerprints on it, and they cant be releasing a tarnished n3DS update :P

PS its only been 2 months (nearly) since they released the ultra update in january.....not that thats a good thing anyway, but at the rate people are going it will of been 6 years by april

D

Deleted User

Maybe they decided after the success of GATEWAY ULTRA, that they needed a well deserved vacation for a couple months and only now picking up the slack? :lol:

Reactions: MrJason005

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
MEANWHILE AT THE LEGION OF DOOM.........

RealHotStuff's .HK China domain APPEARS to alive again...but it redirects to - http://www.0shippingzone.com/

how is this relevant......? uh....they sell Gateway there!....*whew*

RealHotStuff's AMERICAN IP still is still as lame as ever.

did a fraudster purchase the domain and is waiting for suckers to steal their money?...or have they returned??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
  • Noctosphere @ Noctosphere:
    Is TCK some kind of Clanchit follower?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo just follows Luke around with flowers
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be crazy hot.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with Lockable Door and Window, Outdoor Storage Shed with Restroom & Cabinet, Perfect for Hotel, Kiosk, Booth(19 x 20FT) https://a.co/d/ab1dd5t
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pretty cool actually
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel pain on the left side of my stomach
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Read the reviews
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, seems like a great option for temporary housing, but the reviews seems iffy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm sure i could build one with the schematics if made available
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout
  • Y @ yqw:
    someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean that game came out on every game system, so lets be a little more vague.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need cheats for GTA v, lol. And why ask here, go look for them yo self!
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    make 'em , they're not hard to do
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !