mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
And his french isn't even correct ! Got to read it twice to understand lol

Yeah, I was about to point out that his French is full of mistakes to begin with. (wrong spelling, improper use of the past tense ("é" rather than the infinitive "er") which in French is an obvious giveaway for poor grammar)
using "sa" rather than the demonstrative "ça/cela" using "et" rather than "est" (basically using "and" rather than "be" just because it sounds similar...)

The mistakes are never-ending, there must be at least 20 obvious spelling/grammar mistakes in those 2 lines of text. I'd rather not go on and pinpoints the others (which by the way I haven't missed... :/)

Unfortunately it seems the French schooling system is rather lacking these days and has left plenty of people unable to speak/write in their native language properly.

I know French is a complex language, but that's no excuse to botch it, especially if you are born in a French speaking country. Just my two cents.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
bain si s'et sa autant acheté la console début du mois prochain car sa fait deja depuis un moment qui dise travaillé dessus surtout que sur des vidéo sa a l'air déjà fini.....sachant quil on pas mi autant de temps pour la 2D donc en gros il on déjà fini et il se foute de nous derrière leur ordi!!!!!! de plus je leur et envoié debut de semaine plus de 30 email sans rien avoir en retour!!!! s'et abusé!!!!
You know what's abuse? Sending them 30 emails in ONE WEEK. Imagine getting back from vacation only to have to read 30 emails of insults and abuse. And that's from one guy only.
They are human too. Prone to make mistakes, prone to having feelings.

They said they were almost done, for all we know is that they were almost done. Be patient. Who are you going to cry to if they never release? Human rights? You wanna sue them?

Get real bro. There is absolutely nothing we can do but enjoy the wait.

They should be releasing something today or tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be today ^.^

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what's abuse? Sending them 30 emails in ONE WEEK. Imagine getting back from vacation only to have to read 30 emails of insults and abuse. And that's from one guy only.

They said they were almost done, for all we know is that they were almost done. Be patient. Who are you going to cry to if they never release? Human rights? You wanna sue them?

They should be releasing something today or tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be today ^.^

These guys don't care, I don't even know why they got into this if they didn't know what they were getting into.

Reactions: 2Hack

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country

yeah and those 30 emails crashed their productivity cos they had to read those 30 emails and reply to them. before they knew it, their day was over.

then the cycle replicates each and every day.

everyone have some heart for gateway!!

they've paid us all this money for our services and deserve some respect... oh... wait..

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope most of these guys realize that if it wasn't for GW they wouldn't be downgrading there consoles, I mean you guys are using there files and exploits. I've search the previous yr threads, specifically in the Homebrew section and did not see anybody provide this kind of information.

redboyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok quick question i have a 3ds 4.5 with gateway with 9.2 emunand and i have a n3ds 9.0 with sky3ds i want to play some local multiplayer games if wich one should be the host? if i host with emunand 9.2 will it tell the n3ds it has an update?
or do i host with n3ds?

PeepersCreepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any of you guys want to actually use your New 3DS, I suggest going with a SKY3DS for now.
It's well worth it.

The new 3D is spectacular and makes even old games I beat with 3D mode turned off seem epic.

Honestly, after playing games on my new handheld, I will never go back to the old, classic 3DS.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If any of you guys want to actually use your New 3DS, I suggest going with a SKY3DS for now.
It's well worth it.

The new 3D is spectacular and makes even old games I beat with 3D mode turned off seem epic.

Honestly, after playing games on my new handheld, I will never go back to the old, classic 3DS.
I agree completely on this.
The New 3D tracking feature is AWESOME!

Now the 3D doesn't seem stiff and you don't need to be at a precise angle for it.
I was amazed when I got to play a 3D game in it, the 3D feature certainly pops out in whatever direction you see it.

jaynecobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's well worth it.

i'm just not sure that my wife is gonna be happy with me spending another $80 or so.

she's been grimming me to get the backlog of games completed before trying to move on to the 3ds games.

PeepersCreepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree completely on this.
The New 3D tracking feature is AWESOME!

Now the 3D doesn't seem stiff and you don't need to be at a precise angle for it.
I was amazed when I got to play a 3D game in it, the 3D feature certainly pops out in whatever direction you see it.

Yeah, and no more headaches for me either, which I never thought possible.
I got my Sky3DS yesterday and played MH for about 3 hours, only to switch to MM and play for 2 more.
O3DS would have my fingers cramped and with a headache after about an hour and a half.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
It's well worth it.

The thing is most people don't want to buy a SKy and then get a Gateway, even if Sky lasts for another 3 years £180 at the bare minimum is a bit much for 2 flashcarts :(

Reactions: MrJason005

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I've been fighting with Windows 10's laughably awful Bluetooth bs trying to connect my Switch...