Zombie thread, RAAAGH

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it manages to be out this weekend, and b4 my QQ3DS arrives, then at the very least I have a back up.
I won't hold my breath Gary said they sent him an email last week that said they would release an announcement " soon"
And last time before release of 9.2 support they said. "Within a few days"
They released 9.2support 2weeks later ,so to GW "within a few days" =2weeks
Now if we extrapolate from that , that "within days" means 2weeks we can infer that "soon " means a metric fuck ton longer than 2 weeks

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you made me worried that I bought one. ;_;
Oh well, I just hafta believe.....
That Gozenbaby hasn't completely sold off their entire stock.

Scroll to the bottom of gozenbaby.com theres this section outlines in orange
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information, availability information may become out of date and may change between the time you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.

Maybe shoot them a message and ask?

claude71160

Trophies
XP
Country
France
if that is so purchase early next month console because it's already in a while they say mainly worked on it on video it looks already finished ..... knowing that not put much time for 2D so basically they have already done and do not care about us behind their computer !!!!!! again I them, and postage was earlier this week more than 30 email without anything in return !!!! is abused !!!!

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
En anglais svp
"bath and so is much bought the console early next month because its been already for some time been working on it that says above all on his video looks already finished ..... knowing that he is not half as much time so for 2D basically it is already finished and he foute us behind their computer !!!!!! again I them, and postage was earlier this week more than 30 email without anything in return !!!! will and abused !!!"

Got to love google translate lol

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Scroll to the bottom of gozenbaby.com theres this section outlines in orange

Maybe shoot them a message and ask?
Oh well. I'll just... see how it goes. The order got processed...... and I ordered my GW from them and they took 3-4 days just to ship it, not inclusive of the 1 week time it took afterwards to reach my home.

claude71160

Trophies
XP
Country
France
if that is so purchase early next month console because it's already in a while they say mainly worked on it on video it looks already finished ..... knowing that not put much time for 2D so basically they have already done and do not care about us behind their computer !!!!!! again I them, and postage was earlier this week more than 30 email without anything in return !!!! is abused !!!!

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
bain si s'et sa autant acheté la console début du mois prochain car sa fait deja depuis un moment qui dise travaillé dessus surtout que sur des vidéo sa a l'air déjà fini.....sachant quil on pas mi autant de temps pour la 2D donc en gros il on déjà fini et il se foute de nous derrière leur ordi!!!!!! de plus je leur et envoié debut de semaine plus de 30 email sans rien avoir en retour!!!! s'et abusé!!!!
Please do try to respond in english if possible, before we get Bortz'ed again.

"bath and so is much bought the console early next month because its been already for some time been working on it that says above all on his video looks already finished ..... knowing that he is not half as much time so for 2D basically it is already finished and he foute us behind their computer !!!!!! again I them, and postage was earlier this week more than 30 email without anything in return !!!! will and abused !!!"

Got to love google translate lol

The only thing I understood from it based on my mediocre French skills, was something about "debut, working", which I'm pretty sure is not what he said. ;_;

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The only thing I understood from it based on my mediocre French skills, was something about "debut, working", which I'm pretty sure is not what he said. ;_;
I'm surpised I understood the majority of it, I thought taking french in high school would be useless. French 2 lol.

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France

And his french isn't even correct ! Got to read it twice to understand lol

Reactions: SLiV3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1