Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
yeah its an identical copy with a different sticker. I couldnt find any in stock anywhere tho :/ most places are sold out and since the sky distributor figured out who qq3ds is there wont be anymore stock lol
Now you made me worried that I bought one. ;_;
Oh well, I just hafta believe.....
That Gozenbaby hasn't completely sold off their entire stock.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Lol. Anyone offering to print this and stick it on your QQ/Sky3DS?
45eb6d7c880fb6784761e55d1df4dc31-d85vgti.jpg

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
you are still all so stupid for applying ethical grounds, arguments and consumer law to a piracy company selling illegal flatcarts.
i really would have thought there would be no need for explanation.

anyway look at all these sky3DS users playing their games like dumbasses having to press a button to change gamers and playing their games in super 3D for a solid... 4, 5 months now if they got an AUS 3DS?

Whilst we are the real winners, patiently waiting. My patience is so good now that I'm quietly confident I could raise children no matter how naughty they are. thanks GW. u da man.

Reactions: 2Hack

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good morning, another day of no news. YAY.

PS: T-Shirt is Gold / White, depend on your Monitor, with IPS Pannel you see it clearly.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sir are stupid, fucking go to school, take business, and learn that what gateway did was classic. clearly Gatewait advised everyone of what it CAN do, WILL do, etc. although gatewait didnt tell everyone to buy their product, their type of marketing will lead people to INVEST in their product because of a already strong foundation and reputation they built up.

but let me tell you, after this incident, their reputation has gone down the toilet. there are however ignorant self centered assholes such as yourself, who blame the people that invested in gatewait, rather then defend them. that gatewaits a saint and that they made no mistake whatsoever. they hyped their product cause they know people will invest, much like preodering a game.they hyped their product so people would wait and not buy sky. their tactics is clear and although they did not advertise that this is what it does currently, its that they advertise, its what it CAN and WILL do.

much like the stocks, you are investing in a product, housing, whatever the fuck. companies like gateway announce features and hype things up so people will invest. and when they fail to deliver, people will get upset.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. - did you hear about the PS VITA incident? sony got sued because they claimed a bunch of shit before the ps vita released. sony made claims that "THESE FEATURES" WILL BE SUPPORTED. WELL THEY NEVER DELIVERED. if not make sure you read it at the link below. CLASS ACTION lawsuit. BAM we were all rewarded a credit.

and i quote from the website "The FTC sued Sony Computer Entertainment America over its ad claims it made in the run-up to the February 2012 launch of the handheld game console" and won

Misleading Advertising

The misleading advertising provisions enforced by the Competition Bureau prohibit making any deceptive representations for the purpose of promoting a product or a business interest, and encourage the provision of sufficient information to allow consumers to make informed choices.
The false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices provisions of the Competition Act contain a general prohibition against materially false or misleading representations. They also prohibit making performance representations which are not based on adequate and proper tests, misleading warranties and guarantees, false or misleading ordinary selling price representations, untrue, misleading or unauthorized use of tests and testimonials, bait and switch selling, double ticketing and the sale of a product above its advertised price. Further, the promotional contest provisions prohibit contests that do not disclose required information.
The Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act, Textile Labelling Act and Precious Metals Marking Act all contain prohibitions regarding false or misleading representations. They also require certain labelling or marking information aimed at assisting consumers in making informed purchasing decisions.

http://www.cleveland.com/consumeraffairs/index.ssf/2014/11/sony_to_give_refunds_to_playst.html

So is there a class action lawsuit against gateway, because I would sure like to join that hype train.

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So is there a class action lawsuit against gateway, because I would sure like to join that hype train.

I don't think GateWay could be sued for anything.

Ultimately, they're not really a company as such AND flash cards are not really illegal. Only what you do with them makes it illegal.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A german Law suit even allowed to crack the System. If some easy Media Share blocked by a Company like Nintendo, it is allowed to crack their Software. Decided from one of the biggest law suiter.

PS: Overwatch is starting :P Another Hypetrain to join :O

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A german Law suit even allowed to crack the System. If some easy Media Share blocked by a Company like Nintendo, it is allowed to crack their Software. Decided from one of the biggest law suiter.

Overwatch?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Define media or point to the actual law.

chris_247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've been waiting since early december for this crap and finally gave up. Sold my new 3ds and got the old 3ds xl with a circle pad pro. I dont even use the 3d so i could care less about face tracking. Now gateway is going to release the update for N3ds before my old 3ds xl gets delivered and I'm gona shoot my self.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://www.teltarif.de/nintendo-ds-wii-spiele-kopie-recht/news/54189.html

This state, it is allowed to crack the System, if they block you in personal freedom. For example, if you make a Photo and 3DS System crypt the File so you can't use it at your own, then it is allowed to crack the System, to make it possible to use this file.

Das EU-Recht sehe derartige Schutz-Vorkehrungen aber nur vor, um dasUrheberrecht zu schützen, urteilte heute der Europäische Gerichtshof in Luxemburg (Rechtssache C-355/12). Knack-Software, die anderen Zwecken dient, könne dagegen erlaubt sein.

Bascially, as long as it not used to use Piracity it is legal :P

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait basically if you own a Sky card without a private header youre screwed?

This was all about a yr ago.......... looks like its a go for encryption to block piracy but a no go on blocking 3rd party content. I believe the main issue here was Nintendo was blocking stuff from Youtube, can't remember.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Based on what? Gary post? You know, I think he was guessing more than knowing. Gary, if you're around tell me if I'm wrong, but I really have the impression than even if you maybe have more information than us, you're also a spectator in this history.

yes based on gary's post & the gateway's latest low stock vs chinese new year excuse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, class gamer greetings