Zombie thread, RAAAGH

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't think update is coming any time soon. Remember before 3.0 beta was out there were so many rumors and emails from gateway that update is ready and is just being uploaded on servers and organized... And this was like a week or more until they finally released 3.0 beta... Now there is complete silence and this scares me a little to be honest....

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
We need your experience in this issue.

Phantom is too good for us common folk. You must sacrifice a troll to communicate with him.

Why do you think PagaN didn't last ;) ;)

*Cough*
2Hack gets it.

Anyhow .. I follow the thread on and off, but what's the deal with everdrive-guy? He made a new flashcard for the 3DS whilst I was asleep or somethin' ?

--

Keep holdin' on bros. Whenever this phases out, you'll have a Gateway'd N3DS and everything you've been through will seem like nothing. And for better or for worse, you'll be better off than any of us old-3DS' (except latest emuNAND tho').

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think update is coming any time soon. Remember before 3.0 beta was out there were so many rumors and emails from gateway that update is ready and is just being uploaded on servers and organized... And this was like a week or more until they finally released 3.0 beta... Now there is complete silence and this scares me a little to be honest....
eh, I don't worry too much tbh. I honestly think it's a legitimate delay for now. Either way, I bet if KARL is successful, and GW fail, we'll either see a new CFW pop up, or GW using KARL as a guide, and sneak into the n3ds scene again.

that is all IF GW have nothing, which is obviously not true. They have it for sure... I got that saucessses

Reactions: MrJason005

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
eh, I don't worry too much tbh. I honestly think it's a legitimate delay for now. Either way, I bet if KARL is successful, and GW fail, we'll either see a new CFW pop up, or GW using KARL as a guide, and sneak into the n3ds scene again.

that is all IF GW have nothing, which I seriously, seriously doubt.
Snap out of it 2hack!

Reactions: 2Hack

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, what justification did we pull up this time for a possibility of gateway coming this weekend? Just typical Chinese back to work after new years?

Pulling hope out of thin air..... 0 conformation a release is coming other then a vague post from Gary who imo knows nothing. If the release doesn't come this weekend and you guys still belive what Gary says well sigh.. ..... :blink:

Reactions: SLiV3R

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, what justification did we pull up this time for a possibility of gateway coming this weekend? Just typical Chinese back to work after new years?
I'd buy 2hack a pepsi.

Anyhow .. I follow the thread on and off, but what's the deal with everdrive-guy? He made a new flashcard for the 3DS whilst I was asleep or somethin'

everdrive-guy makes flash cartridges for the snes and nes, genesis, and he had some wires going into a gba from what I looked into. Nothing for 3DS though (at least nothing I saw...), he's just mentioned here because some other guy said "This is how you run a flash cart business!! Communication, like everdrive guy! everdrive guy is so honest and great, unlike gateway team." and people wanted to talk about that.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd buy 2hack a pepsi.

everdrive-guy makes flash cartridges for the snes and nes, genesis, and he had some wires going into a gba from what I looked into. Nothing for 3DS though (at least nothing I saw...), he's just mentioned here because some other guy said "This is how you run a flash cart business!! Communication, like everdrive guy! everdrive guy is so honest and great, unlike gateway team." and people wanted to talk about that.

When he starts making flashcards for the 3ds than he can be in the same league as sky3ds and GW. I still don't know why he was used as a comparison. There is nothing for him to do but sell his cards, these things don't even require a firmware update PERIOD.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Yeah, everyone, don't hold your breath too much for tomorrow, pretty sure (though I would be glad to be wrong) that we won't have anything before a few more weeks/months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1