8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
whoops looks like I deleted that... oy nevermind.
you have a good system going anyways.
I'll eventually be putting the script up in that folder. Would you mind taking a look at it when I do?

cannonsaga

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
which file are you trying to open?
Men I new!!!! I wanna Help you with this project; About テトルヅャベリン is "Turtle javelin", i guess a kind of weapon with shell, or from a turtle; you know, Zoids are machines based on animals. Tell me, what more else do you need to translate? email me bro: [email protected]

ZOIDS FOR ALL!!! X)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
2848 of 8863 pointers. decided that re-doing the title screen may be better. As in a complete re working and not an edit of what the game already had. Use a zoid-like typeface have the background as one of the ones found in game (in the script) and not that weird freshly forged feel (you don't make any zoids in game so what is with that title screen). dumped the remaining graphics left (aside form the gmes). 11 left. Plus the 4 that I might change as if I redo the title they need to be redone as well. so altogether 93 - 97 left. almost forgot the zgirls which will go quick as their names are just zoid names (which I already have I just have been lazy on getting to them)

Have to go through the image folder on mediafire and get rid of the stuff that shouldn't be there. I am also considering using different descriptions than the one they use in game (the gmes). For more better sounding and update info than 2006. Some of the translations are redundant. I am also considering refreshing the 3d graphic files. now that there are some really good editors out here (most importantly the back to the original and editable programming file). I might be able to fix a couple of the effects files and "enhance" some of the fight graphics. But no promises as that is actually quite a lot of work.

I managed to find an actual set of japanese cards that match up to the ones in game (or at least the one that the story relates too). They are the reason I started to think about replacing the graphics entirely. As they use the one card in game, but it isn't as good a quality as the actual card.
meh... sigh...

McClintick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please post a link to your latest build of the patch. Looking for the actual .XDELTA file which doesn't seem to be here at all. None of the links in the post have it either. Can you please post a link where I can download the Zoids battle coliseum translation XDELTA patch? Don't know if the translation is 100% done but what is done based on a few pictures seem to be enough to make it playable in English.

If you can post a download link for just the XDELTA patch file, that would be great. Could not find a message button so i have to ask here. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1