Gaming zelda twilight princess

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a nintendo wii and i would like to play the legend of the zelda twilight princess. Which one do you suggest me, the gamecube version or wii version? Is there any difference in graphics? And how is the most confortable way of playing the game, with wii remote or gc controller?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can tell you one thing about gamecube version or wii version:

Google it for more. I found one for my taste. Here: http://www.zeldainformer.com/articl...n-the-gamecube-is-superior-to-the-wii-version

Another interesting.. Let me copy and paste it from other site:

The main difference is that the whole game is flipped, horizontally. In the Game Cube version, Link is left handed (as he was in all previous games). In the Wii version, he is right handed. In order to avoid re-doing all of the graphics in the game, they just flipped the entire game - Lake Hylia is in the southeast corner instead of the southwest corner, if there is a path to the left in the Game Cube version, it is to the right on the Wii, etc.

I recall that Nintendo stated that this had something to do with players using the Wiimote in their right hand, and the interaction with the game was odd if Link was left handed, but I'm not positive on that.

Also other one from the same site:

The Wii version doesn't have free camera mode - on the GC version you can use the C-stick to move your camera around while running and stuff.

Also I find that just holding B to release a spin attack is much more reliable than using the nunchuk/ Wiimote combo.

As i said before.. Google it. Good information. ;)

Anyway, I will go with Game Cube version for more tradition since he is left handed. Its up to you, thought.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(I still wnat a copy of the GC version =3=)
I would tell you: play both XD
GC version seens better in a lot of ways, like is the original, the wii is totally mirrored (that means .. even the sun riseson west on wii version lol) and a bit easier because there are pointer to show you where your arrow gonna hit
So, play first GC version and then wii for the challenge of the mirror mode xD

Reactions: parisi

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can tell you one thing about gamecube version or wii version:

Google it for more. I found one for my taste. Here: http://www.zeldainformer.com/articl...n-the-gamecube-is-superior-to-the-wii-version

Another interesting.. Let me copy and paste it from other site:

The main difference is that the whole game is flipped, horizontally. In the Game Cube version, Link is left handed (as he was in all previous games). In the Wii version, he is right handed. In order to avoid re-doing all of the graphics in the game, they just flipped the entire game - Lake Hylia is in the southeast corner instead of the southwest corner, if there is a path to the left in the Game Cube version, it is to the right on the Wii, etc.

I recall that Nintendo stated that this had something to do with players using the Wiimote in their right hand, and the interaction with the game was odd if Link was left handed, but I'm not positive on that.

Also other one from the same site:

The Wii version doesn't have free camera mode - on the GC version you can use the C-stick to move your camera around while running and stuff.

Also I find that just holding B to release a spin attack is much more reliable than using the nunchuk/ Wiimote combo.

As i said before.. Google it. Good information. ;)

Anyway, I will go with Game Cube version for more tradition since he is left handed. Its up to you, thought.
Thnx broo. One more question, are the graphics the same? Because my tv is 42 inch and to play on 16:9 i think wii version is more compatible,
Im going with gamecube verision too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s