Emulation Zelda Twilight Princess HD images freeze

ghib

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i download zelda tp for cemu 1.11.5d, i have a intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U/ intel graphics 520 idk, the cemu cpu mode is dualcore and the timer is the host based, the tp region is europe, so basically I play my game and out of nowhere the image freezes, although in the fps information that the emulator gives it says that the game runs at 30 fps, and I'm still hearing the link sounds, so I don't know which be the error, if anyone could give me a solution it is welcome

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i download zelda tp for cemu 1.11.5d, i have a intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U/ intel graphics 520 idk, the cemu cpu mode is dualcore and the timer is the host based, the tp region is europe, so basically I play my game and out of nowhere the image freezes, although in the fps information that the emulator gives it says that the game runs at 30 fps, and I'm still hearing the link sounds, so I don't know which be the error, if anyone could give me a solution it is welcome
If you’re only using integrated graphics and not any sort of dedicated graphics card that is likely your issue

Integrated graphics usually are the bare minimum for the computer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?