ciropizza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi there.

i created a different thread as i see problem solved with US rom using latest loader; it seems then that with EU rom version is not possible to use train controls. moreover, i rad that people have problems also with mics later in the game...

so, what EU users should do?
we have to patch the rom with some tool or just wait another loader?

thanks a lot,

ciropps

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ciropizza said:
hi there.

i created a different thread as i see problem solved with US rom using latest loader; it seems then that with EU rom version is not possible to use train controls. moreover, i rad that people have problems also with mics later in the game...

so, what EU users should do?
we have to patch the rom with some tool or just wait another loader?

thanks a lot,

ciropps

keep an eye out in here or the AceKard website or here for any updated loader etc but whats the point? If you can get the us version to work (which I have), then whats trhe point in playing the EU version? The US works fine with ALAIO 1.5 and the latest loader. slightly off topic this but I have set my ds wifi up. Its very easy to do as long as you have a wifi rom on your acekard. I used Mario Kart. Once this is done you can update everything, cheat dats, loaders etc very very easily
grog.gif

ciropizza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well, thanks for replies.

--=zero0=-- patch works flawlessy (in combination with changed savefile dimension), unless anybody reports the mic issue somebody reported for US rom versione elsewhere - i can't remember where i read this.

thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up