Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesomer, that pic is awesome!!!! lol it made me laugh

therefore I shall answer your question
Bring the telescope to the boat in the south east map, the one that buys your items. The scholar in the lower left hand side will take the telescope and give you a blue book.
take that blue book to the ship on the SW map the map you started with, go to that ship and give it to the guy.
He will give you a fruit.

go to the NW map and talk to the mermaid. then go to the SE map.. there should be 2 boats. one of them is the old man. give the fruit to him. He will take it.. then you go to his house to find him and grab a treasure from his room.

awesomer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awesomer, that pic is awesome!!!! lol it made me laugh

therefore I shall answer your question
Bring the telescope to the boat in the south east map, the one that buys your items. The scholar in the lower left hand side will take the telescope and give you a blue book.
take that blue book to the ship on the SW map the map you started with, go to that ship and give it to the guy.
He will give you a fruit.

go to the NW map and talk to the mermaid. then go to the SE map.. there should be 2 boats. one of them is the old man. give the fruit to him. He will take it.. then you go to his house to find him and grab a treasure from his room.

thanks, anybody know what i do with the treasure or the letter i got from the guy with the beret?

falcon!!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
hey guys, I'm in the main dungeon because i finished the 2° dungeon. After the door on which you have to draw something like a hourglass, what do i have to do? There is a map which i think is flipped and/or specular with a green orb on it. What do i have to do?? It doesnt let me do anything
thanks

CAMson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me with this?
i have this hourglass sword, or whatever its called, and dont know what now, when i get to the door in the jourglass dungeon, i cant open it and i have no idea what to do now?
and another thing, what do you do with those orb, i have like 16 of all colours, and i have some girly looking letter....
anyone knows about what to do with that?
stuck for a week...lame

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@falcon.... imagine your ds is a printing press
smile.gif

it's an open and shut case

awesomer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me with this?
i have this hourglass sword, or whatever its called, and dont know what now, when i get to the door in the jourglass dungeon, i cant open it and i have no idea what to do now?
and another thing, what do you do with those orb, i have like 16 of all colours, and i have some girly looking letter....
anyone knows about what to do with that?
stuck for a week...lame

uhh.. is that when you have to draw the triforce..? or when you have to kill those 9 guards..? im not sure about that one. as for the coloured orbs, bring them to the island below the one where you get the shovel. (it isnt on the chart untill you go there, it is in between the 3 rocks) nad then throw them into the fountain (top selection is red, middle selection is blue, bottom selection is green. red raises your attack, blue raises your defence, and green enables you to shoot your sword and do that super spin attack)
also, bring the girly letter to the mermaid.
anybody know what to do with the not girly letter? or the chart you get for doing the trading sequance?

falcon!!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
how do i "reload" the thing attached on the boat used to discover treasures? I used it some times, all the times i missed it and now i cant anymore use it...

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
how do i "reload" the thing attached on the boat used to discover treasures? I used it some times, all the times i missed it and now i cant anymore use it...

If by that you mean that anchor is no longer then you have to pay to get it repaired from the guy who you go to customize your boat.

Hope it helps

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont fully remember but either that key opens up a temple or u use it in the Phantom Temple ... Ugh my memory is vague ... I passed the game a while back.

Cloudest

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
NinjaKick said:
Go back to the north map, and at the very top about a finger width away to the west from the island you can already see, is an uncharted island. Go there and talk to the blacksmith, he'll point out the triforce. You draw that on the door. You can't draw the triforce unless you talk to him first.

I talk to the blacksmith and nothing happens
frown.gif

am i missing something? (3rd dungeon Cleared, I'm stuck in the red door for drawing the triforce, I never see the mermaid and Already cleared ghots ship)
Help plz!!
frown.gif

EDIT: I read the 43 pages and i don't know to do
frown.gif

ordrept

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NinjaKick said:
Go back to the north map, and at the very top about a finger width away to the west from the island you can already see, is an uncharted island. Go there and talk to the blacksmith, he'll point out the triforce. You draw that on the door. You can't draw the triforce unless you talk to him first.

I talk to the blacksmith and nothing happens
frown.gif

am i missing something? (3rd dungeon Cleared, I'm stuck in the red door for drawing the triforce, I never see the mermaid and Already cleared ghots ship)
Help plz!!
frown.gif

EDIT: I read the 43 pages and i don't know to do
frown.gif

you did the same thing I did. Go find the ghost ship again, and down one level, there's a door you have to open with the key you got there. After that, THEN you go to the blacksmith.

fightabunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone send me a game save after you completed the game?

I was looking for wifi as soon as I beat the game and I deleted mine.

And also could you tell me where wifi is and if I can access if before the game is over?

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok... I need one of 2 things:

either someone upload a gamesave in which it has beaten the final battle (heh heh)

or

tell me how to get past this:
I am on the goron island and the #$@%ing goron won't let me past so I went to gamefaqs and it said talk to all 14 gorons then the king and he gives you a quiz. I did this but it won't give me a quiz!!!

so someone PLEASE give me one of those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.