Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
If anyone just got the last part of the sea map can they please post their save game? Any format will do.
My save either got currupted or my idiot cusion deleted it today. I'm so mad
frown.gif

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If anyone just got the last part of the sea map can they please post their save game? Any format will do.
frown.gif
heres mine after getting the sea map, its an r4 Save file

here

btw i explored an island but havent done much on the island

its-my-right

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey, I have a question:
I am at the dungeon 4, gost ship, have gathered the 3 girls, but I am in a room in which there is 5 switch, and a stone tell me something in japanese, and " 2 4 5 3 1".
I thaught it was the order I was supposed to active the switch, but it does not work... could you tell me the true order please ?

thanks a lot !

element2

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey, I have a question:
I am at the dungeon 4, gost ship, have gathered the 3 girls, but I am in a room in which there is 5 switch, and a stone tell me something in japanese, and " 2 4 5 3 1".
I thaught it was the order I was supposed to active the switch, but it does not work... could you tell me the true order please ?

thanks a lot !

it means the switches itself:

the right order is ´´4-1-5-2-3
so, the first thats the sheme:
-- i --i -- i -- i -- i--
´´a´´b´´c´´d´´e´´

2-4-5-1-3 ( the code, the stone gives)
a-b-c-d-e (the switches, witch are meaned)

hope this willhelp :-D

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go all the way to the end and you can open the last door now. Oh and you can kill the knights from behind now.

On another note I have a question...

The last boss, when he's a knight and traps my fairy, I can get him into a animation where I knock him back and get my fairy to give me some power for my hourglass...but after that every time I try to attack he jumps to the side and I can't get into the "scratch the screen" animation to knock him back. Do I need to do something different here?

Yeah.. That part took me a while to figure out, I was getting mad

Swing at him four times, he'll side jump really fast, then quickly keep hitting him a time or two more and you'll get him where you want.

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hint

the numbers are listed in the positions of the switches, ie, pull the fourth switch from the left FIRST, etc.

Solution

numbering the switches from left to right 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, pull them in this order - 4, 1, 5, 2, 3

The number sequence is uniqe for each player, you must go further and read the stone for the correct sequence.

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
frown.gif

here

TY!! Works like a charm!
biggrin.gif

How ever I'm now stuck in the pyramid dungeon, since there is a puzzle you need to solve using a hammer but I can't get to those block to hit them! I am either above them or bellow them. If anyone remembers?
frown.gif

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

here

TY!! Works like a charm!
biggrin.gif

How ever I'm now stuck in the pyramid dungeon, since there is a puzzle you need to solve using a hammer but I can't get to those block to hit them! I am either above them or bellow them. If anyone remembers?
frown.gif
ok i remember this one, you see those that you cant reach right? well you have to make the top puzzle look like the bottom puzzle, got it? in other words use the bottom as a key

Chitose

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've tried searching this faq for the answer but couldnt find it.

On the 2nd visit to the hourglass temple, I reached the 2nd floor but i can't get through the hole on the left side. can't roll through it, bomb, or boomerang it. what do i do?

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there is a crack in the wall you have to bomb. on the oppisite end if you want to get to the switch. the hole is for the bomb chus. to let them sneak in.

i also have a question

on the pirate ship i have to pull switches. the tablet says to pull 24513 but when i do i get that wrong noise and it resets. what am i doing wrong?

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried searching this faq for the answer but couldnt find it.

On the 2nd visit to the hourglass temple, I reached the 2nd floor but i can't get through the hole on the left side. can't roll through it, bomb, or boomerang it. what do i do?

Leave it. There's another way around until you pick up Bombchus. The hourglass dungeon is full of that kind of stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT