Gaming Zelda OOT UK GAME STORE pre-order EXTRA

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
prowler_ said:
I've pre-ordered from Gamestation ages ago and still plan on going in the morning (I'm going to be in town anyway).
I'd rather pay £10 more than ordering online - its like £7 for same day delivery anyway.

Pre-order bonuses are... just a bonus. At least it's not some DLC that is different in every shop.
Could have just ordered from amazon
wink.gif
I will probably get it on release date delivered, or maybe the next day lol.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Amiti said:
I now really hope the US is planning on something, otherwise they are just going to look really lame. Even Canada's just getting a poster.
All EB Games is giving Canada is a fucking poster.
His point was at least Canada is getting something when compared to the US getting nothing from what we know.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wow.. In sweden we get a CHANCE of WINNING a £10 cupon on our next purchase... hooray, that's an AWESOME pre-order bonus, don't you think?
frown.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Issac said:
Wow.. In sweden we get a CHANCE of WINNING a £10 cupon on our next purchase... hooray, that's an AWESOME pre-order bonus, don't you think?
frown.gif
why pounds? Since when does Sweden have pounds? lol
So, you dont get the coupon, but its a lottery on your next buy?

D

Deleted User

Nebz said:
DSGamer64 said:
Amiti said:
I now really hope the US is planning on something, otherwise they are just going to look really lame. Even Canada's just getting a poster.
All EB Games is giving Canada is a fucking poster.
His point was at least Canada is getting something when compared to the US getting nothing from what we know.
Yes, exactly. My apologies, my own post should have been worded better.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Tanveer said:
Issac said:
frown.gif
why pounds? Since when does Sweden have pounds? lol
So, you dont get the coupon, but its a lottery on your next buy?

Ah, just wrote it down in pounds so you all would understand how much it was.. instead of saying 100 SEK
wink.gif

And it's a lottery, you might find a cupon with your Zelda if you won >_< pretty stupid if you ask me..
Oh and some other store gives you this little zelda pin (the same you got when pre-ordering the n64 one in Sweden)
zeldapin.jpg

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Weaselpipe said:
This intrigued me so much, I went into GAME and outright asked the people in there what the deal was.
The guy I chatted to went into the back room and came back with the pre-order package to show me! He also claimed very few people had pre-ordered the game in my local store.
The package consists of....

A 3DS box with the crappy gold artwork, with a sticker on the front that says 'Pre-Order Limited Edition; Includes Poster!'.
There was another sticker next to it saying 'Contains no software, for demonstration purposes only'.
Inside the box there was a poster, already with white lines down one side from being folded.

And that was it. Worthless, pointless waste of money- especially as my local tesco told me that it would be 'No more than £31.95' on release day, and GAME said it would be 'between £39.99 and £44.99'.

So unless this thread is started by a staff member trying to boost their flagging sales after they overcharge people, or OP knows something the staff of GAME don't, it is REALLY not worth pre-ordering (the 'Limited Release' is Japan only).

Is it possible to order the Greek version? Would it work over here? (region lock dictates no, but the package is more than worth it- Ocarina, Tabs, 3ds case, Baseball Cap, Keyring and even 'Deku Tree seeds' in that one)

Reason for edit- got the list of pre-order items wrong!

lol well i used to work there and they get Super limited stuff the staff dont even give out
becuase they get so few in

like COD 6 t-shirts

Zelda Sprit Track t-shirts along with the collectors edition tin and figures

many lego items for lego games

but they only give 5 to shops meant for first few people
but the staff buy um up and cram um in there bags

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Time to just download more ram