Will let you guys have fun guessing what else is in the pack

BTW
its bigger than a DS game box by ALOT

shineaway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They have got the limited edition boxes in, but no games?

I don't think I will bother with the poster though, if they were giving away different freebies then it would have been worth getting.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bigger than the DX box by A LOT?
As in how big? Ocarina is a good guess. Lets wait and see
biggrin.gif
I am getting mine from Amazon, so whatever.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pong20302000 said:
Well guys i know many of you know you get

1 poster (double Sided)
Gold Box Art

-snip-

BTW

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/...-for-uk-gamers/ < We already know that.

QUOTE(Pong20302000 @ May 30 2011, 08:15 AM) BTW
^We didn't know that yet.

A.k.a:

ocarina-3d-bundle.jpg

The Ocarina Edition box is way bigger than the Game box. eh

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
But that's incorrect as nowhere has it been mentioned at all that UK gamers get an Ocarina, just the slipcase and Poster. I doubt very much it'll be anything like that picture.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Adr990 said:
Thats for Australians.
Like xist said, no where in the UK was stated anything about the ocarina. Just a few weeks to go, and we do have solid info.
I am sure GAME or GAMESTATION would have put it up on their websites for pre-orders.
BUT NO, its only the poster that we get.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
No slipcase mentioned. Just the boxart will be golden. Still hoping for an ocarina and tabs but very doubtful.

EDIT
Nabbed from Nintendo.co.uk

NI_Zelda_Hub_News_v02.png

QUOTE said:
There are Zelda goodies up for grabs too: if you preorder The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D from GAME or Gamestation, you can get your hands on a special software box with a golden sleeve that contains an exclusive double-sided poster!

A "special software box" is what it is then.

D

Deleted User

I now really hope the US is planning on something, otherwise they are just going to look really lame. Even Canada's just getting a poster.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
This intrigued me so much, I went into GAME and outright asked the people in there what the deal was.
The guy I chatted to went into the back room and came back with the pre-order package to show me! He also claimed very few people had pre-ordered the game in my local store.
The package consists of....

A 3DS box with the crappy gold artwork, with a sticker on the front that says 'Pre-Order Limited Edition; Includes Poster!'.
There was another sticker next to it saying 'Contains no software, for demonstration purposes only'.
Inside the box there was a poster, already with white lines down one side from being folded.

And that was it. Worthless, pointless waste of money- especially as my local tesco told me that it would be 'No more than £31.95' on release day, and GAME said it would be 'between £39.99 and £44.99'.

So unless this thread is started by a staff member trying to boost their flagging sales after they overcharge people, or OP knows something the staff of GAME don't, it is REALLY not worth pre-ordering (the 'Limited Release' is Japan only).

Is it possible to order the Greek version? Would it work over here? (region lock dictates no, but the package is more than worth it- Ocarina, Tabs, 3ds case, Baseball Cap, Keyring and even 'Deku Tree seeds' in that one)

Reason for edit- got the list of pre-order items wrong!

tanbe174

Trophies
XP
Country
I preordered the game at my local GAME store (collecting points with the reward card)

Serious I don't care about the Limited edition or what items I get, it will land sooner or later in the bin. I just want the game to be released asap .

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I've pre-ordered from Gamestation ages ago and still plan on going in the morning (I'm going to be in town anyway).
I'd rather pay £10 more than ordering online - its like £7 for same day delivery anyway.

Pre-order bonuses are... just a bonus. At least it's not some DLC that is different in every shop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1