Homebrew Zelda collectors edition isn't working for me (DML)

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According the compatibility list for DML it should work.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DIOS_MIOS_Lite_Compatibility_List

So it must be something I'm doing wrong. I'm using DMLr59[MIOSv10].wad with usb loader gx. When I start zelda collectors edition the main menu comes up (where you pick which game to play). But when I start a game (example ocarina of time) I just get a black screen and I have to reset the system. Can anyone help me out?

Excelsiior

Trophies
Website
www.nanolx.org
XP
Country
Germany
For me the PAL version of ZCE works with DML 1.3 and cfg USB-Loader mod r31 (also worked with older versions). ... Have you NMM enabled? If so, try without.

wiismodrome

flubber
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
AFAIK, only the Collector's Edition (Gamecube) version uses enhanced 640 x 480 resolution. The original N64 and Virtual Console versions use 320 x 240.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, only the Collector's Edition (Gamecube) version uses enhanced 640 x 480 resolution. The original N64 and Virtual Console versions use 320 x 240.

Well both the Gamecube and Virtual Console versions use a rom file that will run on N64. All they could do within that old framework is upscale. Re-rendering the 3D portions would mean an emulator purposefully not faithful to N64 hardware specs.

wiismodrome

flubber
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I also have the Ocarina of Time - Master Quest, and it definitely runs in 640x480. Now that I think about it, I'm not so sure about the Collector's Edition (I'd have to double check). However, I do seem to recall trying the Wii VC version some time ago and noting that it uses the same 320x240 resolution as the N64. AFAIK, there's no Wii version of Ocarina that runs in high resolution. The (Gamecube) Master Quest edition is quite noticeably sharper.

http://cube.ign.com/...7/387479p1.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a