Zelda : A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL Bundle For USA (Maybe)

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Jean Karlo, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Jean Karlo
    OP

Jean Karlo Hacker Aspirant!!!

Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Hyrule
    The Gamestop Black Friday ads were leaked , while I was looking through it, it showed the Zelda : A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL Bundle pricing up to $220... there hasn't been an official announcement, but maybe thia was already talked between Gamestop and Nintendo ...

Here is the URL : http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/GameStop/8

-So what do you think?
    P.S: I posted this from a phone so I could not put a direct link just the url

bowser likes this.
  2. jefffisher

jefffisher GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 17, 2006
    United States
    getting it for sure, that thing looks legit.
    can anybody tell if the luigis mansion one is special too or is it just a standard color with a game?

3. illicit

illicit GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2010
    United States
    looks like a cobalt blue similar to the fire emblem 3ds but without any design

4. gamefan5

gamefan5 Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur

Aug 29, 2010
    Canada
    Somewhere in this Earth
    Getting it. For SURE!

5. mkdms14

mkdms14 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I am getting the Zelda 3ds xl for sure. I believe the Luigi's bundle is just a standalone color like when they released Mario 3d land bundle 2 years ago along with the Zelda Ocarina of Time 3ds Bundle.

6. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    If they wanted more monies, they would've bundled the special edition Luigi 3DS XL with Luigi's Mansion 2.

7. Theconejo

Theconejo GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2012
    United States
    I want it, I already have the OG Zelda 3ds though so I'm not sure I can justify having 2, kind of redundant I'm my eyes. But man-o-man do I want it.

Edit: also this bundle is not a gamestop exclusive is it? I usually don't buy things from them, mainly because of proximity, I haven't had any awful experiences really.

Snailface likes this.
  8. Snailface

Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Sep 20, 2010
    Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    That scan is too blurry to tell if no design on it.

That Zelda 3dsXL is going to be hard to resist, even after PS4 purchase. >.<