Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados' Treasure

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Nipi, Jul 2, 2009.

Jul 2, 2009
  1. Nipi
    OP

Newcomer Nipi Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Hi all,

I searched through the whole forum to get an answer to my problem, but couldn't find one. So hopefully one of you guys and girls can help me out.
    I'll try to be as clear as possible with all the configurations I have.
    Region of the Wii: PAL
    Modchip: Cycowiz
    Systemversion: 3.2
    USB Loader: Configurable USB Loader
    USB Loader version: 33
    CIOS version: 249
    WBFS Manager: Wuyou 2.67

I copied the PAL version (1,99 GB) of Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados' Treasure on my USB stick. When selecting it, I get all the options and it recognizes it. But when booting the game, I get a black screen. Nothing more.
    I deleted it from my USB Stick and reinstalled the game, but still no luck.

All my other games work flawlessly, so I really don't get the point. Hopefully one of you smart people here can help me.

Already thanks in advance for your reactions.

2. treeml

Newcomer treeml Newbie

Australia
    I have exactly the same problem, using exaxtly the same settings. From the compatibility lists I can find, it is supposed to work with USB loader....let me know if you find a fix!

3. SwedishGojira

Newcomer SwedishGojira Advanced Member

Sweden
    I know some loaders that use titles.txt has had problems in the past with the length of the title.
    Try to change the title in titles.txt to "Zack & Wiki" to see if that fixes the problem.

4. Nipi
    OP

Newcomer Nipi Advanced Member

Netherlands
    I tried this, but didn't change a thing. Thanks for the suggestion though [​IMG]. I also posted my question in the Configurable USB Loader thread and oggzee suggested to load the game with NeoGamma R6. Unfortunately I'm to noobish to know how to do that or what it is.