Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I searched through the whole forum to get an answer to my problem, but couldn't find one. So hopefully one of you guys and girls can help me out.
I'll try to be as clear as possible with all the configurations I have.
Region of the Wii: PAL
Modchip: Cycowiz
Systemversion: 3.2
USB Loader: Configurable USB Loader
USB Loader version: 33
CIOS version: 249
WBFS Manager: Wuyou 2.67

I copied the PAL version (1,99 GB) of Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados' Treasure on my USB stick. When selecting it, I get all the options and it recognizes it. But when booting the game, I get a black screen. Nothing more.
I deleted it from my USB Stick and reinstalled the game, but still no luck.

All my other games work flawlessly, so I really don't get the point. Hopefully one of you smart people here can help me.

Already thanks in advance for your reactions.

treeml

Trophies
XP
Country
Nipi said:
Hi all,

I searched through the whole forum to get an answer to my problem, but couldn't find one. So hopefully one of you guys and girls can help me out.
I'll try to be as clear as possible with all the configurations I have.
Region of the Wii: PAL
Modchip: Cycowiz
Systemversion: 3.2
USB Loader: Configurable USB Loader
USB Loader version: 33
CIOS version: 249
WBFS Manager: Wuyou 2.67

I copied the PAL version (1,99 GB) of Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados' Treasure on my USB stick. When selecting it, I get all the options and it recognizes it. But when booting the game, I get a black screen. Nothing more.
I deleted it from my USB Stick and reinstalled the game, but still no luck.

All my other games work flawlessly, so I really don't get the point. Hopefully one of you smart people here can help me.

Already thanks in advance for your reactions.

I have exactly the same problem, using exaxtly the same settings. From the compatibility lists I can find, it is supposed to work with USB loader....let me know if you find a fix!

SwedishGojira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.svalas.net
XP
Country
I know some loaders that use titles.txt has had problems in the past with the length of the title.
Try to change the title in titles.txt to "Zack & Wiki" to see if that fixes the problem.

Nipi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SwedishGojira said:
I know some loaders that use titles.txt has had problems in the past with the length of the title.
Try to change the title in titles.txt to "Zack & Wiki" to see if that fixes the problem.

I tried this, but didn't change a thing. Thanks for the suggestion though
smile.gif
. I also posted my question in the Configurable USB Loader thread and oggzee suggested to load the game with NeoGamma R6. Unfortunately I'm to noobish to know how to do that or what it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ❄️ 😡 ❄️