Gaming Yugioh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus(J) Hype

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
basher11 said:
anyone else like the option to change the music in duel?
biggrin.gif

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

just what i liked in TF5 and i hoped to be in WC2011
smile.gif

the "first shoot first turn" thing-background music sounds like phantasy star portable music to me

Tenza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having problems getting codes to work on M3 Real? I have the latest cheat_eng.db and all that but none of the codes work. The one I have doesn't seem to have any joker command for the "all cards" codes either. Help would be much appreciated as I've hit google about 11 or so times now and tried multiple different cheat.db files.

And to all those saying "why cheat?" or "you're ruining the game and it's better to get everything yourself" I have this to say: while you guys may be right about the feeling of accomplishment you get from obtaining things the legitimate way, some of us, such as myself, play the Yu-Gi-Oh games solely to duel. I have never cared for the storyline or anything else in these games; I just want to make and test decks as soon and as easily as possible. I am a tournament player in real life and I look to the video games as good practice and a good way to explore new decks/deck options. So the point I am trying to make is in the future, consider my point before shooting someone down about cheating unless they are using instant win, infinite LP, etc. codes. [/Rant]
closedeyes.gif

abilas6

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow, i cant believe that im done the game already -,-
well story mode that is. I started Saturday morning, and finish Sunday Night. And the said part is i've been waiting from feb.7th to get this game! I even planned out my deck before hand and eveything. I just loved WC 2010 so much, compared to WC 2009. Hated the story of 2009, finding out that you were a robot, just ruined the whole thing. Loved the story of 2010, turned out to be better, and had a longer story to! And thats when i first started a bit of proper deck making, before that my deck would consist of 30 monsters, 3 of them being really powerful 8 stars, and the rest having like 1700-2000atk, And like 20 Equips cards. I had to cheat in order to win everything at the end. Then at 2010 i made a Warrior deck, Based from warrior's Triumph. HAd a lot of power and equips like my nooby WC 2009 deck, but with a bit more Startegy. And when i heard 2011 was coming out, i was just so excited. I heard around feb.6th. And then i restarted 2010, and finsihed the game without cheating, except for the all cards cheat of course
tongue.gif
. When i restarted i decided that i would make a good deck, and that would be the deck i would use for WC 2011. I tried Lightsworns because of there popularity on wifi that time, but didn't work out for me. Then Blackwings, but i couldn't really get the hang of them either. Then i saw the Six Sams. I decided i would use em, in the middle of the Story, when one of the In game characters used the. Im talking about the old six sams btw. Well he basically got 4 monsters on the field in a turn, and i lost. So i made one, a Six Sams Deck. Had all the different Six Sams, and great shogun, grandmaster, Hands etc. And i did a bit of research, and got the rest of the Six sam related cards in there. THat deck was KILLER. I totally got the hang of it, and i beat the whole game! I was doing great on wifi to. Then i was hoping that WC2011 would get some other six sam cards to make it better. ANd i first heard about the LEgendary Six Samurai. From then, i joined YuGiOh forums, and asked for help with a Legendary Six Samurai Deck. Didn't exactly follow their build, but used some pointers. And then i figure out, that because of the huge boost. that there will be a crapload of people playing them. and i was like wow, i find a deck that almost no one used in WC 2010, just to find out a lot of people are gonna use em in 2011. But i used them and beat the game. Waited 3 weeks for it, and i finished it in 2 days
ohnoes.png

Anyways, i was just a bit sad, because i liked the game so much and it finished . Missed the 3d animations, but they had a lot of new things that made the game fun! Really liked the Crash Town style thing, which was a sub for Rock Paper Scissors. Liked the sotry, to, but i think i liked the 2010 story better. Dont know why, but i liked the flashback and everything. Really liked the new Duel Styles, and i must say the boos duels here, were way easier, than wc 2010, and 2009. Earning Dp is also easier!

So how far are you guys in the game. I'm done
tongue.gif
, just gonna conitinue to unlock some stuff, and do wifi stuff

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone who has this game working in no$zoomer try importing a save from their flashcart? Desmume throws a fit. I really want to be able to record replays of games for YouTube.

Reaprar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TehSkull said:
Can someone who has this game working in no$zoomer try importing a save from their flashcart? Desmume throws a fit. I really want to be able to record replays of games for YouTube.
Lemme help you out there, since I've done this with desmume, it's a bit of a pain but here's the process:

Transfer your .sav over (obviously) then convert it in http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Select the acekard 2 | cycloDS | EDGE | M3 Simply | Ninja DS | R4 | Top Toy DS (.sav) as your input

Export to Acekart RPG | EZ Flash V | RAW Format

Then simply rename the new .sav to .dsv and it'll load in dsmume.

Proof that it works is here, random wifi match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0APmpXb8pY

WrightJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
abilas6 said:
Anyways, i was just a bit sad, because i liked the game so much and it finished . Missed the 3d animations, but they had a lot of new things that made the game fun! Really liked the Crash Town style thing, which was a sub for Rock Paper Scissors. Liked the sotry, to, but i think i liked the 2010 story better. Dont know why, but i liked the flashback and everything. Really liked the new Duel Styles, and i must say the boos duels here, were way easier, than wc 2010, and 2009. Earning Dp is also easier!

So how far are you guys in the game. I'm done
tongue.gif
, just gonna conitinue to unlock some stuff, and do wifi stuff
Haha, I don't mind the animations being gone especially with the new slickness of the duels.
I'm on chapter 4 and I like trying to beat everyone 3 times before moving on but some of the people have quite tough decks on this like the FGD kid from 2010 now uses Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and all that.
I think it's quite fun so far
smile.gif

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
abilas6 said:
Really liked the Crash Town style thing, which was a sub for Rock Paper Scissors.

I think it sucks, but mainly because I have a broken L button so everytime that comes on the board, I know I'll go second. xD

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reaprar said:
TehSkull said:
Lemme help you out there, since I've done this with desmume, it's a bit of a pain but here's the process:

Transfer your .sav over (obviously) then convert it in http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Select the acekard 2 | cycloDS | EDGE | M3 Simply | Ninja DS | R4 | Top Toy DS (.sav) as your input

Export to Acekart RPG | EZ Flash V | RAW Format

Then simply rename the new .sav to .dsv and it'll load in dsmume.

Proof that it works is here, random wifi match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0APmpXb8pY

Weird. It didn't want to work for me when I did it that way earlier. I guess I'll try it again this afternoon.

QUOTE(WrightJustice @ Feb 28 2011, 10:57 AM)
I'm on chapter 4 and I like trying to beat everyone 3 times before moving on but some of the people have quite tough decks on this like the FGD kid from 2010 now uses Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and all that.
I think it's quite fun so far
smile.gif
Can't be that hard. No one seems to have issues beating my FGD deck. :|

WrightJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TehSkull said:
Can't be that hard. No one seems to have issues beating my FGD deck. :|
Actually I went back to him a bit later and beat him 3 times, I bet he didn't find it funny when his 500 ATK was returned to him
smile.gif

Though I shouldn't have called it FGD deck since that's only part of it, it's actually a dragon OTK deck but the first time he seemed focused on getting out FGD so I called it that.

Crimson Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
All Duel Runner parts:

94000130 FFFB0000
02124090 0001FFFF
22124094 000000FF
22124098 000000FF
1212409C 00007FFE
121240A0 00001FFE
121240A4 00001FFE
021240A8 0001FFFE
D2000000 00000000

Can someone add this to the cheat.db file?

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the long AI-thinkingtime isn't a flaw IMO
it's an improvement

a masterpiece of programming...the AI is actually smart now...and some new duelists are topdecked like woah
duelists that appear in WC2010 as well can handle me now? the decks are just banlist-fixed

guess you play WC2010 with the WC2011 AI...against goodwin when he firstturn summon his earthbound, destroying your hand and not sending cards back to deck, that he might need later...nowin for you

sometimes you might think: "how stupid was this turn wtf the AI doing???"
you'll probably notice that this "flaw" mostly occurs before your opponent loses...just check your cards effects...and opponents ones...no matter what he does, he will lose, and he plays like there is a next turn: he has a face-down monster, you a red dragon archfiend and another monster, he will summon a monster in ATK-position to make sure red dragon cannot destroy all his monsters at once

ok sometimes he just does stupid moves, but thats ok...you make mistakes as well...accept it
moogle.gif

my 2 cents

edit: oh and i still hate the deck-construction-menu...still no way to search for specific type-related support cards or effect-types(or support) (gemini, spirit, etc)
or im just too stupid to discover a way? and can you unlock more protection-sleeves? i kinda like them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, only @BakerMan is as young as me