animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
Django0 said:
Does anyone know if their are more hairstyles? The default ones are fugly =/

you cant unlock more hairstyles and theres more than enough to choose from.

I don't need a translation. I only need a Language AR code for this game to force the game in English.

Dark_Kobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the patch to make it work on wood 1.25, but the game freezes if you attempt to change the fixed text for duel quotes. Not that big of a problem, but just saying if theres gonna be a fix for that?

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any cheat codes for forbidden cards and limited cards made like a bypass or something? i remember there was a cheat like that for the 2010 version.

Tsubasa_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark_Kobe said:
I did the patch to make it work on wood 1.25, but the game freezes if you attempt to change the fixed text for duel quotes. Not that big of a problem, but just saying if theres gonna be a fix for that?

I used a patch and have wood 1.25 and have no more problems, perhaps you used wrong patch? Even the clean rom that froze didn't froze when you change the fixed text.

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tsubasa_Zero said:
Dark_Kobe said:

I used a patch and have wood 1.25 and have no more problems, perhaps you used wrong patch? Even the clean rom that froze didn't froze when you change the fixed text.

"edit fixed text" froze with a clean rom as well
also i got a freeze at the duel puzzle editor (akaio 1.8.5, everything disabled and AP-fix applied to the rom

Holon_zz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't seem to make this work...
I've 3 r4's (R4i gold, another R4i gold but with a Mario/bowser sticker, and a R4 SDHC) and none of these can run the game.

I've tried to install ysmenu 6.51 and wood 1.25 with no success... Can anyone help me out?

AdrianoPanzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Merry Cristhmas!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

No banlist:
5202ADC0 88E2D107
1202ADC0 0000E007
D0000000 00000000

Inhuman_Phil

Trophies
XP
Country
does any have the code for all cards available becuase when i try the code mentioned before on wood r4 1.25, it doesnt seem to work for me
i mean the all card code from a few pages back

didnt realise you had to turn cheats on via the settings menu so it is now working for me

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Django0 said:
So any ideas on how to get Jack's or Yusei's duel runner frames?

Don't have the game yet myself,but if its like the last game those two are usually gotten by getting all S rank in time trial and battle modes on the duel runners...

Tsubasa_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
While my oponent is 'thinking' about something i'll post a error in the game.
The enemy attacked my more powerfull monster with a lower power monster WITHOUT any reason. No effect was activated.

And he did it again 3 times in a row. There are a total of 20 cards in play and his turn last for 5-10 minutes.

WrightJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, the AI decks have been boosted quite a bit especially the non-story chars that don't need to be weak at the beginning.

That FGD kid in the card shop now runs a Red-eyes darkness dragon engine for example, even people at the beginning in crash town have tough decks that the starter deck can't do two shits against unless you get lucky and/or really plan out a proper strategy.

However there's still a few weaker people like Nico and West if you want to whore points from to get cards without cheats.

gabriel769

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AdrianoPanzone said:
Merry Cristhmas!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

No banlist:
5202ADC0 88E2D107
1202ADC0 0000E007
D0000000 00000000

Hey just one question; how did you guys get that to work, I'm using no$zoomer. Is this code flash cart exclusive?

Dark_Kobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsubasa_Zero said:
Dark_Kobe said:

link to the correct patch then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1