Gaming Yugioh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus(J) Hype

WrightJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha I managed to get it and it's working on my fine acekard so far
biggrin.gif

The story and wc modes are together now, you access story from the menu that has the buttons like the two swords etc now and shop is is duellist menu where you edit decks etc
tongue.gif

The intro to the story is pretty long
ohnoes.png

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Django0 said:
sliver123 said:
the game lags a lot on acecard 2i 1.8.5 and i am battling second girl of the kids. is there a option to make faster or fix ?
Also lagging on the Supercard.
It's the game itself. The game has to decide for the AI(or for the player, if they need help) which card(s) to play. Idk about you, but my DSi is no Watson, and can't process such complex game decisions all that quickly.

Given you have a really nice computer, it may be faster in an emu, depending on the emu's capabilities.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haw, gotta love all those Yu-Gi-Oh kiddies, who are bashing those who are using cheats because it sucks to get the cards they want to use. You would want to use your favorite decks as well, right?
If you don't like cheats, STFU and just don't use them. I mean, it's not like we force you to use cheats.
wink.gif

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TehSkull said:
Django0 said:
sliver123 said:
the game lags a lot on acecard 2i 1.8.5 and i am battling second girl of the kids. is there a option to make faster or fix ?
Also lagging on the Supercard.
It's the game itself. The game has to decide for the AI(or for the player, if they need help) which card(s) to play. Idk about you, but my DSi is no Watson, and can't process such complex game decisions all that quickly.

Given you have a really nice computer, it may be faster in an emu, depending on the emu's capabilities.
Uhm no, it's actually lagging as the text appears in slowmotion in parts and doesn't look smooth and professional at all.

pokenar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to make a code were you get a full card list rather then all cards? i don't want all the cards, but i want to be able to use the password system like you use to be able to back in like, 2007 or something.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol this is starting to turn out like 2010's conversation.

THE LAG COMES FROM THE AI THINKING!

proof:
i used remove animations, including text and it still lagged.
wink.gif

TehSkull said:
That guy's rant from earlier is tempting me to figure out how 2010's All Cards code worked and replicate it.
have fun, it won't work.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
SignZ said:
Haw, gotta love all those Yu-Gi-Oh kiddies, who are bashing those who are using cheats because it sucks to get the cards they want to use. You would want to use your favorite decks as well, right?
If you don't like cheats, STFU and just don't use them. I mean, it's not like we force you to use cheats.
wink.gif
noobs.jpg

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only want a cheat for no ban list and all cards i hate how stupid konami bans cards i mean i think 1 of each of the ban card should be allowed not only 1 ban card is allowed out of all cards shame on you konami shame on you for making a fucking ban list!!

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
DJPlace said:
i only want a cheat for no ban list and all cards i hate how stupid konami bans cards i mean i think 1 of each of the ban card should be allowed not only 1 ban card is allowed out of all cards shame on you konami shame on you for making a fucking ban list!!

Learn to adjust to games. Lol if you don't like it don't play it then.
Yours Truly,
FairGamer27

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Takanato said:
SignZ said:
wink.gif
noobs.jpg
Cute pic, silly post - nothing productive.
Stop crying, don't use cheats if you don't want to and accept other peoples' opinions.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
DJPlace said:

Learn to adjust to games. Lol if you don't like it don't play it then.
Yours Truly,
FairGamer27

nah cheats are cool i don't use them for wi-fi anyway. i'm an old skool duelist and it's new for fucking everyone i mean i got a bunch of banned cards but ban list can suck my ass!! i mean i think they should not have them for the games. it's not fair they ban cards for nothing. has i said before all banned cards should be limitied. not banned god damn it konami just god damn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8