Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mixinluv2u, Jan 18, 2008.

Jan 18, 2008
  1. mixinluv2u
    OP

Member mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ok this is probably a pretty dumb and easy question, but here it goes.

when you are in the Deck Construction screen, there's an option to turn the card "ON." what does that do?

also i know that you can save several different deck receipts, is there a way to load a deck according to the receipt? so that it's easy to switch back and forth between different decks you created?

2. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    You can switch the recipies to your deck by reading them (Choose the fare left up button and then choose read recipe)

about that button... I guess its just there to make it easier for you to turn off the disliked cards.

BTW: What about a Duel ^^ I started this game some time ago, so if you want just drop me a PM with your Friendcode.

3. mixinluv2u
    OP

United States
    hey thanks for the reply! =) the wording and features are not so intuitive sometimes in this game.

like when i saved a receipt it doesn't actually save the deck that i am using. i had to exit out of the deck construction screen for it to "save data." that's when it actually saves.

and how am i supposed to know that "read receipt" = load deck, right?

when you turn cards on/off, is there a way to only display cards that are on??

as far as duel go, i don't know if i am worthy.... i only have about 30 hours clocked in and i really don't think my deck is that good yet. =P

4. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    yeah, you have to exit the screen to save

and, yes read recipt = load deck

Well, I just imported my real YGO Deck (cause I didn't felt like playing 100+ hours just for using my ORIGINAL DECK), so pm me if you feel like dueling ^^

5. mixinluv2u
    OP

United States
    i know it's been a while, but pasc you still want to duel? post your friend code into the database. =)

6. kaizer ryo

Member kaizer ryo GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    The on button is for the flashy thing that happens when a duel spirit summons itself.Example when dark magician girl summons herself the card will glow a bit and she'll come out.Thats what the on button does.

7. ganons

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    is there a way sort new cards when going in deck construction? I know i could do it in the psp version that way it only shows me only new cards unlocked

8. Sendoh

Member Sendoh GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Turning it on implies setting that card as a key card. When you play that key card in a duel, you get a little DP bonus of 5 points after you win the duel. You can only set one key card in your deck.