mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
ok this is probably a pretty dumb and easy question, but here it goes.

when you are in the Deck Construction screen, there's an option to turn the card "ON." what does that do?

also i know that you can save several different deck receipts, is there a way to load a deck according to the receipt? so that it's easy to switch back and forth between different decks you created?

P

pasc

You can switch the recipies to your deck by reading them (Choose the fare left up button and then choose read recipe)

about that button... I guess its just there to make it easier for you to turn off the disliked cards.

BTW: What about a Duel ^^ I started this game some time ago, so if you want just drop me a PM with your Friendcode.

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
hey thanks for the reply! =) the wording and features are not so intuitive sometimes in this game.

like when i saved a receipt it doesn't actually save the deck that i am using. i had to exit out of the deck construction screen for it to "save data." that's when it actually saves.

and how am i supposed to know that "read receipt" = load deck, right?

when you turn cards on/off, is there a way to only display cards that are on??

as far as duel go, i don't know if i am worthy.... i only have about 30 hours clocked in and i really don't think my deck is that good yet. =P

P

pasc

yeah, you have to exit the screen to save

and, yes read recipt = load deck

Well, I just imported my real YGO Deck (cause I didn't felt like playing 100+ hours just for using my ORIGINAL DECK), so pm me if you feel like dueling ^^

kaizer ryo

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
The on button is for the flashy thing that happens when a duel spirit summons itself.Example when dark magician girl summons herself the card will glow a bit and she'll come out.Thats what the on button does.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way sort new cards when going in deck construction? I know i could do it in the psp version that way it only shows me only new cards unlocked

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Turning it on implies setting that card as a key card. When you play that key card in a duel, you get a little DP bonus of 5 points after you win the duel. You can only set one key card in your deck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)