ROM Hack Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007 Save-Game Editor

aznlilboiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) the firmware is the new R4 firmware coming out, that has built in action replay cheat device.
2) you dont name it CHT, that gets done by the editor, when you use it, oh lol that reminds me, people on gamefaqs were wondering what CHT meant, as there were many users they have faced with it. It took a while for someone to say what it meant.

Hope that cleared some things up for you.

well if it a firmware for R4 thn i am so waiting for it ^^
BTW where do u get tht info tht R4 will have action replay support??

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its on the main page
tongue.gif
. hows the editor coming along flavor?

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i make it to work? it keep gaving me "cant read file or cant open file"

Please read this entire thread. All of the suggestions that I could give you have already been stated. There are many hints. The number one hint would be to not have spaces in the file/path. When it says that it can't open the file, it should tell you the file IT is trying to open. Make sure it matches the file YOU are trying to open.

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's unlikely that the R4 will support user-inputted AR codes. The firmware contains a preselected list of games with the AR codes already built in. This is from early builds of course and may change when it finally gets released

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's unlikely that the R4 will support user-inputted AR codes. The firmware contains a preselected list of games with the AR codes already built in. This is from early builds of course and may change when it finally gets released

Maybe the discussion on R4 AR-capabilities should be brought into the R4 DS thread, rather than spam up this one.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah i agree. Anyway Flavor, do you think maybe you could add a nice simple GUI for those who are having problems with DOS, like the GUI dldi patcher. That way its a little more easier to use?

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i agree. Anyway Flavor, do you think maybe you could add a nice simple GUI for those who are having problems with DOS, like the GUI dldi patcher. That way its a little more easier to use?

Actually I find it simpler to use in command line, less decoration and straight to the point.

minavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
command line is easier takes what 10 seconds to apply everything maybe less if you type faster then me? A GUI is for looks and makes it simpler for some i guess but honestly for something like this it shouldn't be worth the trouble :\

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i was thinking since most have problems with the typing in the save file name, it would be easier to just have a GUI, but i guess not.

@aznlilboiz : I type in .SAV at the end and it works perfectly for me.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must apologise to anyone that was waiting for a banlist editor. Its inclusion in the editor has been canceled.

Slipknot_335

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought of something: While the all characters thing can't be made directly, maybe you DO can add to your save editor the 2 ghost duelists "D.D. Warrior Lady" and "Alexis"? Because those are downloaded, which can be done at any given moment
wink.gif

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought of something: While the all characters thing can't be made directly, maybe you DO can add to your save editor the 2 ghost duelists "D.D. Warrior Lady" and "Alexis"? Because those are downloaded, which can be done at any given moment
wink.gif

Yeah, I think this is doable. Though, lately, that doesn't mean that it will be done.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww, no banlist editor. I suppose ill just have to get 20 S ranks to let me use just 1 card, it would be good if there was a way to get s ranks in theme duels with your editor Flavor. If all else fails i could just get a slot 2 and use dipstar?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dark clouds in my area