cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif

it now comes up with yugioh.sav is not a valid YuGIWC07 file

(I can't believe I didn't ask this first)
wacko.gif
Are you using the Max Media Dock? Because 13 Black has the same problem:

QUOTE(13 Black @ Mar 27 2007, 12:44 AM)I have two .SAV files for Yugioh WC 2007, one that is 512KB in size and one that is 1024KB in size. My way of playing the games (Datel's Max Media Dock) requires the 1024KB save file. The 512KB one works perfectly in the Editor. The problem is when I use the 1024KB file with the Editor, I get this error message:

"Yugioh.sav is not a valid YuGiWC07 file"

I find it sort of beyond coincidence that you both would report the same sav filename...
huh.gif
Unless of course you both really did rename your sav files as yugioh.sav
ohmy.gif
If you're using Max Media Dock, then there's why you can't patch your save file.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, it looks like I have a few things to reply to. First of all, I was sent a private message asking how to import recipes from tcgplayer.com. Here is what I posted in the topic about the Spirit Caller save-game editor. The same applies to WC2007.

It has the ability to import recipies from http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_search.asp. Here's a quick idea of how I'd import a deck from there.

Search for a deck.
Click on it.
Go to the "Printable Format".
You should get a page that looks something like this. http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_print.asp?deck_id=33957
Hit CTRL+A to select all of the text.
Hit CTRL+C to copy the text.
Use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder that you have the save-game editor .EXE file in.
Right-click and make a new text file.
Name the new file deck.txt
Double-click the new file.
Hit CTRL+V to paste the text in.
Close the file and save it.
Copy your .SAV file to the same folder.
Double-click on the save-game editor .EXE file.
Follow the menus.

NOTE Not all cards listed on the web pages are available in the DS game. My editor should warn you when it encounters cards that it cannot find.

I can't seem to get this method to work
It would come up with the error:
"Can not open file: xxxxx"

Where xxxxx is the correct file name. I have tried the filename with and without the .txt extension and it still fails

xXNathan93Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
The thing i hate about this editor is that you get CHT at the end of your name. Why cant we remove the CHT? We arent really "cheating" because everyone else can get the same things we have but it will take more time. Getting 4 of every card is possible so why is it regarded as cheating?

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing i hate about this editor is that you get CHT at the end of your name. Why cant we remove the CHT? We arent really "cheating" because everyone else can get the same things we have but it will take more time. Getting 4 of every card is possible so why is it regarded as cheating?
It's not so much a save-game editor as it is a hate inducer.

Also, it has been mentioned previously, that CHT does not stand for cheat. It is a clan affiliation. Wear it with pride.

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I have to say I don't like the CHT thing either for a few reasons really, the first being I don't really care much for the collecting cards thing I like building decks and playing the game so while I like the editor I don't like being branded as a cheater even more so when people with Action Replays can use some/all (Haven't checked) of the same cheats and they don't have the CHT thing (As far as I know). And the second reason is I just don't like being forced to have that at the end of my name I'm quite anal about names etc. I know the simple answer is don't use the editor but like thats really an option! Plus at the moment it's not much of a problem since I haven't got WiFi.

Slipknot_335

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small request: Would it be able to include the LV5 and LV6 opponents as well? Would help my deck list guide greatly
smile.gif

Thanks

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im not into there types of games except thos game it kicks ass
gba.gif
i dont know why i even tried to play it because i dont know anything about it and i really got stuck into it. I like playing it so i can collect all the cards. This does not seem like a kids game to me
unsure.gif
I thought yu-gi-ho was a cartoon. Well anyway i would not use the editor because its fun building up your deck.

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stop complaining about the CHT thing

you're using this tool to gain access to cards which would take months of play to get... just cos you've got a small tag doesn't mean sweet FA

it's annoying, but so is unlocking all the cards to someone who is a die hard fan and has played the game for a few weeks

anyways, on to something more important:

The tool doesn't unlock Dark Collection 2 or Earth Collection 1
However, it does unlock those cards... but doesn't let you access them. Once I had unlocked DC2 and Earth1, i had 100% of those cards

To unlock DC2 and Earth 1, play LP survival with 3 wins in a row.

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
completely "win 6" LP survival unlocks warrior 1 and 3 selection of cards

I'm guessing the guy who reported he couldn't access that particular card has this problem... you still need to complete the quests x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol