Gaming Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds World Championship 2010 - Reverse of Arcadia

Silvermayne1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I know there has been a lot of topics asking for help when it comes to running the Japanese version of this game on R4s and M3s and because I have not been able to find my answer within the topics I decided to make a new topic so that way my question can be known to those that are playing this game.

I choose to play the Japanese version because I do not like the censorship on the cards, I feel it ruins what the makers were doing by limiting the images that we can see. IMO the kids seeing a cross or a gun on a card goes hand in hand with the other content they see in video games and the like so why take it out of a card game? But that is neither here nor there at the moment.

My question pertains to getting the ROM to run on the M3 DS Real or the M3 Sakura. I have both of the firmware for my DS and I switch between them depending on the games that come out, like The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks had only worked on the M3 Sakura firmware and not the M3 Real DS firmware that I had on it prior to placing the game on my DS. I had seen a code that, supposedly, allowed you to play the game on the M3 Real DS but when using the code it does not make any difference which makes me think that the person who wrote that should edit it and take it off because it does nothing, unless I am putting in the values that are unneeded. And on a side note to that do I put in all eight rows of values or is it that only the top three are supposed to work? Same question with the five below it.

I also saw on youtube that someone had made a cheat that allowed it to work and he played it on his M3 Real DS and showed that the story mode worked and everything but when I did as he did, with the same cheat selection and options within the firmware, it did not work at all so that makes me wonder if he had done something else to make it work. Then again I am unsure if he used it on a patched rom that would work on the R4 or if he used it on an unpatched ROM.

Anyways, I wish to know if anyone has yet to find a fix that would work with the M3 Sakura firmware for the M3. I know the English version comes out in a few days but, as previously stated, I wish to play the Japanese version because of the original card images. If someone could help me I would appreciate it highly, and I thank you for reading this long winded question.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know this as well.

I love how well written requests and responses hardly get any replies while one half assed sentence gets up to 10 pages or more.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
from what i know the Hex Edit / Patch / Cheat code doesn't work on M3

would be better if the M3 team release a fix ASAP (hope they will be back from their chinese new year holiday soon)

Silvermayne1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree to the "Spoiler" that was left from the first response. Someone who writes one badly worded sentence gets like 5 pages of responses easily when someone, like me, who writes something structured and literate, and might I say neat, gets barely anything when it comes to responses.

Anyways, it does not look like the cheat I found here works to make it so that the M3 Real DS firmware would work with this game, though I am playing it on my cousins R4 but it is getting a bit annoying because he will not let me borrow it. T.T I have to resort to Tag Force 4 and that has become too easy since I built my god-like Blackwing deck on there.

Anyways, if someone can help me I would love to hear it. I want to make this work so much, and the fact that no one has been able to answer me or find a way to make it work on the M3 (And speak english as well as help others whom have that problem) makes me wonder if anyone is really trying.

zrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the news on the Japanese version of the game and the acekard2? does it work or does it need some sort of patch? or cheat code bypass?

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
The rom dump I have works perfectly (as in runs, no freeze yet) on my Acekard 2i - Akaio 1.5.1... However it is s l o w and a bit laggy.

lunarXskies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Silvermayne1 said:
I agree to the "Spoiler" that was left from the first response. Someone who writes one badly worded sentence gets like 5 pages of responses easily when someone, like me, who writes something structured and literate, and might I say neat, gets barely anything when it comes to responses
Well you should really keep it short and simple instead of writing paragraphs that deter people from wanting to read it

Well...I was looking at the M3 wiki...does anyone know what patch it's talking about?

Silvermayne1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lunarXskies said:
Silvermayne1 said:
I agree to the "Spoiler" that was left from the first response. Someone who writes one badly worded sentence gets like 5 pages of responses easily when someone, like me, who writes something structured and literate, and might I say neat, gets barely anything when it comes to responses
Well you should really keep it short and simple instead of writing paragraphs that deter people from wanting to read it

Well...I was looking at the M3 wiki...does anyone know what patch it's talking about?

Lunar, unlike a lot of people that roam the internet I actually do prefer to be literate and I do not like to do half assed posts in topics unless it calls for it, such as if it is a joke topic or the like, so please do not tell me what I should do. The patch it talks about is unknown to me. I cannot seem to find it when I search through google so I am unsure what it even means. I know about the Arm7 patches from previous games but I have been unable to find one for 2010.

lunarXskies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just stating most people here don't want to read 3 paragraphs just to see what they need to do to help you.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Three or more paragraphs shouldn't be a problem if you're not illiterate. Yeah he could have written less but it's not like you can't skim through it.

Skimming through paragraphs is one of the first things they teach you in English class.

zrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
The rom dump I have works perfectly (as in runs, no freeze yet) on my Acekard 2i - Akaio 1.5.1... However it is s l o w and a bit laggy.

Well, I tried mine twice, and it froze each time mid-duel. Can anyone confirm if the bypass cheat in the other thread works? Or point me to a thread where I can get the patch?

Silvermayne1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still waiting to see if anyone has an update to the M3 fix for the Sakura firmware. That was one of the reasons I created the topic and so far we have had people get so off track with the responses. If you want to know about the Acecard then make your own topic so you will know.

lunarXskies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone gotten it to run on an M3?
I know the R4 and other flashcarts, can run it but it will freeze unless they have the AR Fix
But on my M3 it won't even start, anyone else having that problem or is that just the issue with Slot-2 M3s?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lunarXskies said:
Has anyone gotten it to run on an M3?
I know the R4 and other flashcarts, can run it but it will freeze unless they have the AR Fix
But on my M3 it won't even start, anyone else having that problem or is that just the issue with Slot-2 M3s?

mine doesn't freeze and im not using a AR Fix.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont want to sound like a noob but for you guys who have the r4 did you just put in the anti-piritcy code or did u have u fix it with hexs and stuff. cause i want to make sure im doing it right to play it on my r4

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
qaz015393 said:
i dont want to sound like a noob but for you guys who have the r4 did you just put in the anti-piritcy code or did u have u fix it with hexs and stuff. cause i want to make sure im doing it right to play it on my r4

the cheat code is made from the HEX fix...
the patch is made from the HEX fix

so applying either one will do the job
smile.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
What is the "Recipe" option for? Is it for making our own decks?
It's for storing the decks that you make, or viewing a deck that an opponent uses.
There is also a Recipe Duel mode, where you can duel against a Recipe you made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s