ROM Hack YSMenu

Marc1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got YSMENU v0.02, I know there's a newer version... Where could I find it? Or how could I update it?

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
The huge downside with YSMenu is that you have to rebuild it from scratch every time.

He doesn't want anyone hosting a precompiled version of YSMenu so you have to go to his homepage, download the latest pack then follow the instructions here to build it.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, YSMenu hasn't been updated for a year now. Maybe that's because LOTS of people made pre-built YSMenu's and uploading them onto downloads. So...he probably will never update it.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
P.S. There is no YSMenu v0.0.2 - That number means only that it was built with R4YSauto v0.0.2

Anyway, after you familiarise yourself with rebuilding YSMenu try THIS. It's the same R4YSauto we all know and love but the included DSTT files are up to date.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Marc1994 said:
And what's the latest version?
YSMenu0903270000 + DSTT v1.17a12

EDIT: Also, be warned that even the most up to date build of YSMenu will still not allow you to play the recent Sonic games and Pokemon HG/SS will still freeze up from time to time.

Gamemasterdavey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why people still play by Yasu's rules. He said he's stop supporting YSmenu if people hosted precompiled versions; but then he stopped supporting it anyway. It hasn't been touched in a year. And I doubt it ever will be again. The worst he could possibly do is take the link down, but by now enough people have it that it wouldn't even matter if he did.

Of course it doesn't really bother me since I can actually compile it if I felt like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)