Your task for the day thread

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by ComeTurismO, Nov 9, 2014.

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Write a 342 word paragraph on your opinions of Grand Theft Auto 5 on the PS4.

Paragraph body structure:

Introduction
    Point #1 <- Explain
    Point #2 <- Explain
    Point #3 <- Explain
    Conclusion
    Best paragraph gets a special prize.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    No.

Ammako and Ryukouki like this.
  3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    no way i am gonna do your homework

Ammako likes this.
  4. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    Fuck off.

Ammako likes this.
  5. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Grand Theft Auto 5 on the PS4 sucks very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much, cry moar console peasants.

342, Count 'em.

Ammako likes this.
  6. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    DO MI WORK NOW
    NO

7. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    Introduction
    GTA V was very hyped when it came out. It was released for Xbox 360 and PS3, but after a year it's going to be released for the current gen: PS4, Xbox One and PC. For this essay, I am going to focus on the PS4 version, as so it was requested by the original poster, usually called OP.

The Title
    "GTA" is an acronym for Grand Theft Auto. The "V" is "Fifth" or "5TH" in roman numbers, as it's the fifth title of the GTA franchise. There is GTA, GTA 2, GTA 3, GTA 4 and lastly, the new GTA 5. Titles such as Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City and Chinatown Wars aren't considered in the count. GTA has been released on various consoles, such as the PC, the PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360 and the Xbox One.

The Cover
    The cover of the game follows the same rule as the ones before: a collage of random artworks from the game itself. The only real change here is the green "V" with another small sign that says "FIVE", clearly stating that's the fifth GTA of the franchise for the people who don't know the roman numerical system. If you are American, you will find the ESRB label, that rates GTA V as a mature game. If you live in Europe, you will find the PEGI label, that rates the game 18+.

The Game
    I haven't played the game yet. I don't know what this is all about.

Conclusion
    I'm not going to play the PS4 version anytime soon because I have no PS4. Maybe I am going to get the PC version when I can find the time to play it, as I still have to finish the third GTA of the serie. You should play it, as the story is different for all of the games. The mechanics are the same, with some few changes sometimes.

I didn't count the Bold words in the assignment.

8. Ubuntuの刀

Ubuntuの刀 :^D

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    Alright new task, cuz this guy above me won.

I'll start.

You must answer these series of questions.

What color is my underwear?
    What color is my bra?
    How big is my ass?
    Who am I?

Hint

9. FailName

FailName ░▒▓█▓▒░

Sep 26, 2011
    United States
    What? I already wrote one.

Warning: Spoilers inside!