Hacking Your Smartphone Will Be An Amiibo!

RebQuaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do we need an NFC compatible phone?
Or would an Android phone suffice?
Need a smartphone with a nfc support

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I feel like you literally haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about, and are expecting others to do this for you...
I dev for Android, but I never work with nfc cause I don't have a smartphone with this, I only read about, my friend agree to help with him device

RebQuaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
are you trolling us?
No, i'm trying to dev it, I need your help to do it, I don't say "I have something ready", I say " I need help to make it work"! I don't have money growing here to buy amiibos, I'm doing it to myself and many other peoples that think same

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.. We need to try develope an app that don't need to mod users smartphone.. So.. We need to emulate an old library, or force the device to use their old version (like PHP things and your many versions), and all this need to do only in-app, no mod, no custom.
It doesn't work like that. The libraries are hard-coded into android and no emulators will replace them. It will not work.

Do we need an NFC compatible phone?
Or would an Android phone suffice?
If it were to happen you would need nfc since that's the technology amiibo and wii u's/3ds's use, but it's not happening.

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
No, i'm trying to dev it, I need your help to do it, I don't say "I have something ready", I say " I need help to make it work"! I don't have money growing here to buy amiibos, I'm doing it to myself and many other peoples that think same
You're starting a thread, trying to add hype, searching for testers, talking as if the app was already almost done. But at the end it turns out you have nothing ready and most likely have no idea how this works (otherwise you would know about technical restrictions that prevent us from implementing such app). And the worth thing - it seems that you did no investigation about the topic before starting the thread, otherwise you would know that we already have app for reading/writing amiibo dumps.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're starting a thread, trying to add hype, searching for testers, talking as if the app was already almost done. But at the end it turns out you have nothing ready and most likely have no idea how this works (otherwise you would know about technical restrictions that prevent us from implementing such app). And the worth thing - it seems that you did no investigation about the topic before starting the thread, otherwise you would know that we already have app for reading/writing amiibo dumps.
I think he was making something to emulate an amiibo, not edit an amiibo or view it's contents, but he still should have done his research.

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

RebQuaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I'm studying about nfc yet, I need who know more than me to we work togheter and put an application to run

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
I think was making something to emulate an amiibo, not edit an amiibo or view it's contents, but he still should have done his research.
He also talked about reading writing at some point.
I'm studying about nfc yet, I need who know more than me to we work togheter and put an application to run
There are several threads here that describe the topic. There is no point in promising to do something if you have no idea how to do that. Do at least some research first, the start writing threads.
There is nothing bad in creating thread to search for info and learn something. But please name the thread properly and don't make promises that are impossible to do.

Reactions: CIAwesome526

RebQuaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
He also talked about reading writing at some point.

There are several threads here that describe the topic. There is no point in promising to do something if you have no idea how to do that. Do at least some research first, the start writing threads.
There is nothing bad in creating thread to search for info and learn something. But please name the thread properly and don't make promises that are impossible to do.
Thats my first time here.. I'm trying to make some friends who help me in that, if you guys want, I can open a forum website only for research that, and put the link here. There we have space to discuss about it only and dev togheter, transfer files etc...

Hrey guys, are the NTAG213 14443-3 compatible with wii u??

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats my first time here.. I'm trying to make some friends who help me in that, if you guys want, I can open a forum website only for research that, and put the link here. There we have space to discuss about it only and dev togheter, transfer files etc...

Hrey guys, are the NTAG213 14443-3 compatible with wii u??
I think the forum idea is not allowed here, besides just report the thread to have the name changed to something more appropriate and do your collective research here. But it's still pointless, it won't happen unless your plan is a custom rom. I'm sorry. However if you can prove to me with research I'm wrong I'll apologize, since maybe it changed.

And I think the wii u uses the NTAG216

Reactions: RebQuaker

RebQuaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the forum idea is not allowed here, besides just report the thread to have the name changed to something more appropriate and do your collective research here. But it's still pointless, it won't happen unless your plan is a custom rom. I'm sorry. However if you can prove to me with research I'm wrong I'll apologize, since maybe it changed.

And I think the wii u uses the NTAG216
Ok.. Thx

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what. There is a chance that it can work. When I was researching this and looking through the he binaries I was on 4.4. I'll check through the the android 5 and 6 libraries for you, to see if it's been added. The reason I don't think it was added wqa because the nfc chip in Android is mainly meant for reading nfc and relaying only certain information, but the ability to emulate any chip 1 to 1 could have been added. I'll still check for you. Don't get your hopes up.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't take money. Amiibos have been dumped and are available to download if you know where to look. With these dumps available, it would be foolish not to make your program use them, instead of requiring a physical amiibo.

Of course, this would all be if there was an ice cube's chance in hell that you could do what you're suggesting.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They actually took that functionality out of the normal libraries to prevent people from faking things like credit or metro cards, so I don't think it's been added again.
Yes, I was aware of that, that's why I stasted it was possible with a custom mod, and that it was lacking the ability to repeat certain things. It takes only a few minutes to look through them, so I thought I'd take a look. I already started comparing the 4.4 libraries and the 5.0 libraries. So far I see few differences between them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.