Hacking Your Smartphone Will Be An Amiibo!

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
ive had this idea for the longest, but i have know knowledge on how to do it, i do android development and from what i know we can manipulate the nfc card on our androids to whatever we like but nintendo wii u amiibos are actually encrypted. Lately with the dumping of wii u games we can get a hold of the amiibo key code but without a iosu hack we still cant use it.
inside wii u games that support amiibos usually have a folder called content/amiibo with a file called enable_id.narc
inside that file is a enable_id.inf in there is a enable code for that game, now in theory imputing that code to android and making your NFC chip broadcast that code will get the wiiu to react. BUT the iosu wont allow any NFC chip through.
now along with what THIS guy is "attempting" to do while risky in nature yes it holds a bit of hope, if you can reprogram your phones NFC chip (because the NFC chip has a firmware in it) to act as nintendos amiibo it may work. (warning reprogramming a nfc card will result in it not functioning for anything else other the the wii u )
now with that Amiiqo thing out theirs a good aid for doing it without the risk of you phone.

I've seen a few threads around here where people make their own Amiibo out of standard, off-the-shelf NFC cards without any major customization on the hardware level. Sure, they have to reprogram it, but that's kinda a given thing that you have to do with any NFC device.
My point is that Nintendo's encryption is unlikely to be an issue since people have made working fake Amiibo without modifying the Wii U itself. As long as we can send data to the Wii U, and we can remember what the Wii U sends back the data could be anything - encrypted or no.

As for Android, that's a fascinating post. The consensus in this thread seemed to be that HCE didn't support the correct protocols to simulate the right kind of chip? It's a pain that the app the Redditor was talking about didn't get released. I wonder if it's actually real... ;3

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder if it's actually real... ;3
tumblr_mrwltuMnBC1sbqymzo1_500.jpg

Conspiracies

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: CIAwesome526

RebQuaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ive had this idea for the longest, but i have know knowledge on how to do it, i do android development and from what i know we can manipulate the nfc card on our androids to whatever we like but nintendo wii u amiibos are actually encrypted. Lately with the dumping of wii u games we can get a hold of the amiibo key code but without a iosu hack we still cant use it.
inside wii u games that support amiibos usually have a folder called content/amiibo with a file called enable_id.narc
inside that file is a enable_id.inf in there is a enable code for that game, now in theory imputing that code to android and making your NFC chip broadcast that code will get the wiiu to react. BUT the iosu wont allow any NFC chip through.
now along with what THIS guy is "attempting" to do while risky in nature yes it holds a bit of hope, if you can reprogram your phones NFC chip (because the NFC chip has a firmware in it) to act as nintendos amiibo it may work. (warning reprogramming a nfc card will result in it not functioning for anything else other the the wii u )
now with that Amiiqo thing out theirs a good aid for doing it without the risk of you phone.
Se need to think the final product too, cause nobody will like to reprogram and root your devices, in that case we need to make an app to do it automatically in the user device

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
Se need to think the final product too, cause nobody will like to reprogram and root your devices, in that case we need to make an app to do it automatically in the user device

It's basically guaranteed that you will need to root your device. Unless there's some sort of hidden API or HCE is better than what we're giving it credit for, all of our solutions so far modify the system, which you can't do without rooting. Apparently it's not that hard to do anyway - it's proper reprogramming the device (installing a new version of Android) that's the annoying bit for everyone.

Reactions: CIAwesome526

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more