Your best games of 2012?

Slammin'JamminPowerDunker

The Slamster
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Borderlands 2: Every bit as fantastic as the original, with one of the best antagonists I've seen in a while.

Skullgirls: A very solid fighter, which only suffered from a lack of characters. Will undoubtedly pick up again when DLC is released. TANKFIST2013

X-Com: Fun strategy game, despite moments of HOW DO YOU MISS A SHOT WITH A GORRAM 98% CHANCE TO HIT WASDAFADGASFDHGHGUFYIHKHK

Bastion: The soundtrack and game are fantastic alone, but when combined create an omniscient masterpiece that outshines the sun in it's glorious incandescence.

Mass Effect 3: Spent the whole game trying to get Seth Green to bone a space-ship. Time well spent.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Borderlands 2: Every bit as fantastic as the original, with one of the best antagonists I've seen in a while.

Skullgirls: A very solid fighter, which only suffered from a lack of characters. Will undoubtedly pick up again when DLC is released. TANKFIST2013

X-Com: Fun strategy game, despite moments of HOW DO YOU MISS A SHOT WITH A GORRAM 98% CHANCE TO HIT WASDAFADGASFDHGHGUFYIHKHK

Bastion: The soundtrack and game are fantastic alone, but when combined create an omniscient masterpiece that outshines the sun in it's glorious incandescence.

Mass Effect 3: Spent the whole game trying to get Seth Green to bone a space-ship. Time well spent.

No Dota 2? TISK TISK.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My best game of 2012 was.. Grand Theft Auto 4. It was really well done, and i'm still currently playing it.

i have installed it recently but it kind of lag a bit too much for me... my specs are decent imo:

quad core q8200
6gb ddr2 ram
radeon 4870 hd 2gb

maybe i need to install a patch? read the game's not very optimized on pc :(

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LoL (I played it for the first in 2012): AMAZING game, completely free (!!!) and very different each time. I do recommend getting into it with friends though, makes it 10x more fun. Wow, this one is a keeper, and will possibly be my most played game ever. Can't wait until the exams are over to jump right into this again.

TF2: had some epic times with this one, very funny game too. Again, older title, but I really was addicted for 2 months or so, very fun.
Otherwise, I haven't really played that much games.......

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My top 5 of games of 2012
1.VLR
2.KH 3D
3.Kid Icarus Uprising
4.Pokémon Black 2
5.Assassin's Creed 3

These are actually the only games I played that released in 2012.
AC3 in last place because the ending really, really sucked IMO.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That came out in 2012?
Fez takes it for me..... top, top game that reminded me the feeling I got playing 2D Mario/Metroid as a kid.... (coming to other platforms this year by the way peeps, do try it out! ;))
Runners up: Forza Horizon, Spelunky, The Walking Dead
Honourable mentions: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Lego LOTR.

You could also add Trials Evo, Journey, Fallblox, Sega All Stars Transformed, NFS Most Wanted (and maybe even Mass Effect 3, lol) to that list....
Good year for games, if not quite up there with 2011....

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
In no particular order!

Borderlands 2
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Skyrim DLC's
Afterfall Insanity (first time played in 2012)
The Darkness II
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Pokémon Conquest
Hawken
Resident Evil 6 - too underrated
Lollipop Chainsaw
Hitman Absolution
Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Far Cry 3
Sleeping Dogs
Dishonored
The Walking Dead - too overrated
One Piece - Pirate Warriors
Tokyo Jungle
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Spec Ops: The Line
The Amazing Spiderman
Diablo 3
Max Payne 3

Its_just_Lou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laugh/bust balls if you will, but I'm really, really enjoying Adventure Time. (DS)

CODBLOPS? ughhh...more ugly-spirited 'training aids' for the US Military... :sad:

:grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay