I'm considering buying an R4i Gold from here
, which is gbatemp's first sponsor so I assume it is indeed trustworthy, am I wrong?
1) Is the R4i Gold on nds-card fake or is it the legit one? I decided to buy an R4i Gold after checking out this
chart, now, the features and the price are certainly what I'm looking for, but the R4i Gold showed on what is supposed to be the official site
sure looks different from the one on nds-card which I linked above (maybe there are different versions?).
I'm always worried when buying something on the internet, especially this kind of thing, I'd be happy if you could guarantee its validity
I currently have an o3ds with armloader9hax installed + luma3ds CFW and I'm on the latest version:
2) Will the card work fine or is there any block I'm unaware of?
3) Will the card work on DSi XL 1.4.5E? (the update which blocked a lot of flashcards back then; even though I'm going to play on a 3DS, new options won't hurt)
4) Will the card keep working after 3DS updates?
5) Will the card work with DSi enhanced games? (I assume it will work since it supports Wood R4, but since I'm a newb I need to be sure about what I'm doing)
6) Does nds-card have import taxes? (it says it ships globally with free shipping but I wonder where does it ship from?)
7) Will the card be ready-for-use as soon as I get it or do I have to set up my own SD with the latest Wood R4 kernel (I think it's 1.62 and I assume it works with both the flashcard and the 3DS with my current set-up as above)
I think that's all I need to know, thanks in advance, sorry for bothering x)