Yahoo Questions

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some of the questions are just hilarious.

if you find any funny ones, take a screenshot and share!

1r9or7.jpg

v60z2u.jpg

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I read the "If my r4 gets scanned at the airport, will it erase the memory" as "will it erase my memory"

Yeah so anywyas, I'll post some pictures later, me and my brother always screw around with people on Yahoo Answers and we've gotten banned... quite a few times. I'm pretty sure we've had to change our IP about 10 times to get our emails back.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Do emo's really have to cut their own wrist?"

That is the stupied thing I heard. You don't just suddenly walk up and say "you know what, I want to be emo". I have about 2 friend that dress emoish and I call them Emwannabes. One is depressed but is always cheerful and full of energy. The other a HUGE emwannabe but is the most energy filled girl I ever seen. She would laugh for no good reason. And the girls in my school that DO cut their wrist don't even look emo. I don't get y cutting is a stereo type for emos. It looks to me that this girl is being emo and cutting herself "because it's what every one else does" I have one word to say to you:

Watch:

meh, the close I could get.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf