Hardware xenowii chip what is it

afnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if this chip works. I was sold this chip with a lattice chipset and they said it was a drivekey....not. do they work at all????

lll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XenoWii is made by the same people who made XenoGC, Wiikey, Wiikey2, D2Lite, D2CKey, D2Pro, DriveKey, etc.

XenoWii v1 (a soldered chip) is a non-updateable chip running code related to Wiikey2. XenoWii v2 is a solderless drive cable chip that I hadn't heard about before, it's probably a budget non-updateable version of DriveKey.

afnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually I put this xenowii version 2 in today. It works great.....99 percent of my disc that I used with HBC work on it. I was told on here that if I had on brick blocked it wouldnt........but they all do except SSBB. I only paid 33 dollars total after shipping .....oh, and it works great, even on 4.0.

afnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off of I offer out of futian, shenzhen .. somewhere around china. guogames, I think was the name of the seller. Do a search of drivekey, there were several, and on there you can just make offers on most items. I told him thats all I had and I would pay via paypal immediately, and he took it. They call them drivekeys, but look at the pic, they dont have the jtag connector, they are the Xenowii version 2. They have the lattice chip on them, even though the pics dont show it. I tested out 30 games last night, and on my HBC I had some lag in some of them, and it seems to be faster and only lagged on Super M Galaxy, but still less than HBC. (had to send my wii to nintendo because of a fried GPU, so now no HBC) They possibly arent upgradeable though, one place says they are via dvd, but Im not sure. Dont really care, if I played all the ones I have, it will probally wear the wii out I have now anyways. I have backed up over 70 of MY games.....they all work as I said except SSBB .....which seems to be a problem with most peoples anyways, think I can do without it. Theres no menu, I put it in.......and it worked. I only use my region stuff......just seems safer that way.........and dont let anyone tell you that if its Brickblocked, it wont work, because I personally BB everyone of mine, and they still work. ... and its on 4.0. Tiger Woods 09 seems to be a graphics hog type of game and I played it for over 2 hours....didnt see any problems at all on it. Yeah, I would recommend this chip for the price!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?