Hwfly_Toolbox issue with SX Core ModChip

FlameSlap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to flash my SX core mod chip with hwfly_Toolbox firmware but when I hold the volume + button during boot up, the mod chip does not stay a solid green. It’s just boots into hekate normally and shuts off as normal. I did all the steps correctly, but for some reason cannot make the chip stay in awake status what do I need to do in order to fix this?

baddass1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to flash my SX core mod chip with hwfly_Toolbox firmware but when I hold the volume + button during boot up, the mod chip does not stay a solid green. It’s just boots into hekate normally and shuts off as normal. I did all the steps correctly, but for some reason cannot make the chip stay in awake status what do I need to do in order to fix this?
The chip wont stay awake if it does'nt have hwfly firmware on it you will need to use another way to flash it. but if its working and glitching why do you want to flash it?

Reactions: Anthony D'Amico

FlameSlap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chip wont stay awake if it does'nt have hwfly firmware on it you will need to use another way to flash it. but if its working and glitching why do you want to flash it?
I hear there are added benefits to upgrading the firmware as you can see in this video:

https://www.sthetix.info/updating-the-chip-using-a-special-toolbox/

It appears as if I should be able to flash it using this method.

But you mention it is because I don’t already have that firmware installed? I’m not sure if that’s 100% correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.