Xenoblade X, Star Fox and Mario Tennis - European Release Dates

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by WiiCube_2013, Aug 24, 2015.

1. WiiCube_2013
    OP

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Nintendo of Europe has officially revealed the release dates of these three games.

Xenoblade X will be coming out on December 4 while Star Fox and Mario Tennis on November 20.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Source: https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope

I've yet to pre-order Xenoblade X and possibly Star Fox but still no pre-order deals as of now. And nope, I did not forget Mario Tennis, it just so happens that I'm not going to spend £25-30 for a tennis game! :lol:

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  2. Brunho

Brunho GBAtemp Regular

May 27, 2014
    Brazil
    Xenoblade and Star Fox are a must for me, good to know the dates. As for Mario Tennis...I was willing to give it a chance should Nintendo show some interesting new mechanics, but for now it seems it´s the same as the previous Mario Tennis, only in HD and with big characters.

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    fuck yes finally. marked X date on my calendar

4. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Splatoon Fan

Jul 1, 2015
    Canada
    Yes, Star Fox! Very excited for that game; I haven't played a Star Fox game in years. :lol:

5. LysergCooltyp

LysergCooltyp I don't know why the microwave burns

Nov 4, 2011
    Prolly not gonna pre-order xenoblade since germany doesn't have any special deals, thus i'm probably gonna buy a digital copy. Still interested in Mario Tennis IF it has an online modus.

6. leafeon34

leafeon34 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 30, 2014
    I want to play Xenoblade, but spending 100 hours on a game? No thank you, I'll get sick of it before I'm half way through. Mario Tennis and Star Fox maybe...