Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

Tanzeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
change the name of 60 fps folder to cheats
C:\Users\Redux\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010074F013262000\60 fps\cheats is my structure and its still not working. inside the cheats folder I have the text document B76CD24AF02ACEA2.txt with the 60 fps code from above. Is there some sort of requirement im missing or some setting in yuzu? i turn off "limit speed percentage" in yuzu and still no luck. 1.3.0 version of the game btw

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C:\Users\Redux\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010074F013262000\60 fps\cheats is my structure and its still not working. inside the cheats folder I have the text document B76CD24AF02ACEA2.txt with the 60 fps code from above. Is there some sort of requirement im missing or some setting in yuzu? i turn off "limit speed percentage" in yuzu and still no luck. 1.3.0 version of the game btw
I had an issue similar to this yesterday where none of the mods were working. Reinstalling all the game updates in Yuzu fixed it. The issue was caused by the fact that I redid the firmware / keys in Yuzu, as the latest weren't working properly, and in turn it somehow screwed up all installed NAND patches, and so the mods didn't work in any game.

Just something to consider. Your file pathing is correct, the cause of the issue is likely elsewhere.

Additionally, you can press CTRL + U while in-game and it toggles FPS cap on or off, doesn't work in all games though and usually requires FPS cap unlock mods.

In this case with XC3's 60 fps mod, it doesn't require the FPS to be toggled unlocked, it just sets the cap to 60. It just normally works.

Last edited by Armos,

Almen

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Omg i found the problem im so stupid. The problem is that i typed .txt to a file that is already a text file lmao just remove the ".txt" if its already a text file D:

MatheusStaffa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a cheat or mod to make the game 1080p on dock and 720p on portable in a real switch? Codes like run faster and grab items farter are updated for the latest version?

JMSMORIARTY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just curious, I saw emulators users can disable chain music through cheats.

Is that possible on atmosphere? I'm on the half on the game and hate how the chain on big bosses break the mood

Reactions: MatheusStaffa

ReiSakisaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just curious, I saw emulators users can disable chain music through cheats.

Is that possible on atmosphere? I'm on the half on the game and hate how the chain on big bosses break the mood
I don't see why it would not work.
hi there! can i find 21:9 monitor ratio mod for 1.3.0? I found only 1.2.1.. can you help me?
Please check more thoroughly. It's on the theboy181 github page.

Attachments

• 21'9.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 70

insomniac_phil

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi there,

I'm looking for a cheat to lower my lvl. I m actualy lvl73, the main quest lvl is 55.

i have seen cheat to set his lvl but i can't make it work.
i have found cheat but it didn't work.

i'm play on yuzu with the last update of xenoblade.

thx,

crono686

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there,
is there a 60 fps cheat, that works with the ether spots? The game crashes at those spots with the 60 fps cheat on.

Edit: I'm on version 1.3.0. with yuzu

Reactions: DantaDan

Loli-Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity did all of the major problems with emulating X3 ever get fixed? I decided to hold off of playing it when it came out since everybody said there were so many emulation issues and this is my first time checking up on it in... months or however long it's been. Been wanting a nice JRPG lately, so I figured I'd check in and see how things are going.

ReiSakisaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Out of curiosity did all of the major problems with emulating X3 ever get fixed? I decided to hold off of playing it when it came out since everybody said there were so many emulation issues and this is my first time checking up on it in... months or however long it's been. Been wanting a nice JRPG lately, so I figured I'd check in and see how things are going.
I played through it fine on Yuzu. They mostly fixed the particles and terrain checker board artifacts. Along with some general improvements for performance and stuttering.

ReiSakisaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Awesome. Guess I'll go get things set up and play it finally. Thanks for the heads up!
You might also need the Vulcan Workaround mod for the newest update. It fixes the bloom. And if you want to play at higher resolutions, you also need the Emu Scaler Enabler mod to disable resolution scaling.

Loli-Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally wouldn't bother with Yuzu, Ryujinx runs the game at pretty much the same speed while being more accurate (less graphical issues/crashes)
Oh, is the performance between the two really that different? I honestly don't mind using one emulator or the other, so I'm fine giving Ryujinx a go with it. Do you know if Ryu requires any specific builds/mods/settings to work with XB3 out of the box, or can I just pop it in and play right away?

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Oh, is the performance between the two really that different? I honestly don't mind using one emulator or the other, so I'm fine giving Ryujinx a go with it. Do you know if Ryu requires any specific builds/mods/settings to work with XB3 out of the box, or can I just pop it in and play right away?
Works without any need for workarounds or specific builds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.